What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

@Red i thought Biden’s speech at Normandy was fantastic. I also find it telling that trumpers found it offensive. Any speech where civic virtue is mentioned or anything that talks about fighting for democracy, Trumpers find it as an attack on Trump and MAGA. Quite telling.
It was a great address, aimed at his domestic audience. Meanwhile, Trump’s biggest concern seems to be “evil forces”. He’ll probably demand an exorcism before the first debate.

This never happened. For one thing, he’d be sitting there in his own s***, standing there giving what was a great speech with his pants sagging in s***. It never happened.

The Rapist projecting again.

This never happened. For one thing, he’d be sitting there in his own s***, standing there giving what was a great speech with his pants sagging in s***. It never happened.
I know. Biden most likely didn't poop himself. He had another senior moment and became confused on the stage direction which led him to believe it was time to take their seats when everyone else on the stage knew there was more to the introduction. When Jill didn't begin to sit, Biden stopped mid-pose while everyone else on the stage stayed standing upright.

Will history remember what really happened? That I don't know. If Trump starts making poop pants jokes at his next rally, half the nation is going to firmly believe Joe Biden pooped his pants at the D-Day commemoration ceremony and the memes almost make themselves. We'll see if there a ... movement ... in the polls.

@Red i thought Biden’s speech at Normandy was fantastic. I also find it telling that trumpers found it offensive. Any speech where civic virtue is mentioned or anything that talks about fighting for democracy, Trumpers find it as an attack on Trump and MAGA. Quite telling.

View attachment 16486
Right?
If you are pro freedom and anti dictator then apparently maga thinks you are automatically against them lol.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

They are desperate. Everyone can see that their Beloved Leader and Emperor truly has no clothes and so they are losing it. The campaign is slipping from their grasp so they are throwing all the **** they can against to wall desperately hoping something sticks. Literally. It's really pathetic.

Not nice to tell lies…

That is one way to spin it I suppose if you ignore that Vice Media declared bankruptcy, Media Matters has laid off nearly their entire staff, LA Times is hemorrhaging staff, and most of the industry seems in a panic.

The reality is the press is dying. No one buys physical copies of their publications, online ad rates have plummeted, and the high interest rates are causing any who had corporate debt to be killed off by their inability to service that debt. AI content generators will wipe them all out, including some on the political right.

I know policy doesn’t matter to the low info cultists on this website. But for the rest of us normal people, it’s good to know what Trump and the rich billionaires and think tanks promoting him want. This isn’t good for normal workers. And for those who are concerned with debt and inflation, this is especially bad.

Btw, if you believe this, I have a bridge in Kansas to sell ya. If you’re dumb enough to believe this then you’re probably dumb enough to vote for Trump.

“The corporate tax rate has a much bigger impact on individuals than it does on businesses,” Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho),

I think this is a legit argument. We definitely need to re-balance the wealth inequality in this nation while also paying for debt. The era of slashing taxes for top donors without any regard for debt needs to end like yesterday. Solid fiscal policy declares we spend during bad times and pay debt off during good times. Right now the economy is rocking. We should let the Trump tax cuts expire and start paying off debt so we’re prepared for the next economic downturn, war, or pandemic.

Biden and Democrats counter that cutting taxes for businesses would reward the groups and executives they have blamed for persistent inflation, and that increasing corporate taxes would begin to wrest back wealth that the richest Americans accumulated during the pandemic’s economic shocks.

“The fundamental economic policy choice that lies ahead is whether to return to the Republicans’ failed trickle-down approach or forge ahead with the president’s proven plan to grow the economy from the middle out and bottom up,” Lael Brainard, Biden’s national economic adviser, said in a speech at the Brookings Institution in May. “Do we want a tax system that favors the middle class or the wealthy? The expiration of Trump’s 2017 tax package next year will put tax fairness front and center. Tax fairness is central to the president’s approach to building an economy that works for all Americans — where growth is broadly shared, everyone has a fair shot, and we reduce fiscal risks and keep our commitments to seniors.”

I know policy doesn’t matter to the low info cultists on this website. But for the rest of us normal people, it’s good to know what Trump and the rich billionaires and think tanks promoting him want. This isn’t good for normal workers. And for those who are concerned with debt and inflation, this is especially bad.

Btw, if you believe this, I have a bridge in Kansas to sell ya. If you’re dumb enough to believe this then you’re probably dumb enough to vote for Trump.

“The corporate tax rate has a much bigger impact on individuals than it does on businesses,” Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho),

I think this is a legit argument. We definitely need to re-balance the wealth inequality in this nation while also paying for debt. The era of slashing taxes for top donors without any regard for debt needs to end like yesterday. Solid fiscal policy declares we spend during bad times and pay debt off during good times. Right now the economy is rocking. We should let the Trump tax cuts expire and start paying off debt so we’re prepared for the next economic downturn, war, or pandemic.

Biden and Democrats counter that cutting taxes for businesses would reward the groups and executives they have blamed for persistent inflation, and that increasing corporate taxes would begin to wrest back wealth that the richest Americans accumulated during the pandemic’s economic shocks.

“The fundamental economic policy choice that lies ahead is whether to return to the Republicans’ failed trickle-down approach or forge ahead with the president’s proven plan to grow the economy from the middle out and bottom up,” Lael Brainard, Biden’s national economic adviser, said in a speech at the Brookings Institution in May. “Do we want a tax system that favors the middle class or the wealthy? The expiration of Trump’s 2017 tax package next year will put tax fairness front and center. Tax fairness is central to the president’s approach to building an economy that works for all Americans — where growth is broadly shared, everyone has a fair shot, and we reduce fiscal risks and keep our commitments to seniors.”
All I can see when I read that is this

Triggered-Liberal-meme-1b8nc8.jpg

and I basically agree with everything you say.

Yes, Donald, agreed, only a psycho like you…..

They should have used the footage of trump acting like a douchebag during the national anthem for the super bowl (while his wife stands solemnly with hand over heart).

For some reason that controversy got very little attention which is weird because trump and maga were so triggered by a guy kneeling quietly in protest of murder.

They should have used the footage of trump acting like a douchebag during the national anthem for the super bowl (while his wife stands solemnly with hand over heart).

For some reason that controversy got very little attention which is weird because trump and maga were so triggered by a guy kneeling quietly in protest of murder.

Totally. They should flood the airwaves with five minute commercials of The Felonious Rapist acting the fool. It would be tough to edit down to five minutes so they could additionally link to a three hour extra of The Felonious Rapist engaged in traitorous behaviour, and have 100 hours of bonus "acting the fool" footage for posterity's sake.