What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

The Utah Senate debate is on and the pro-Rapist groveling is off-the-charts. I want to puke. John Curtis seems the least brainwashed of the group but even he is praising The Rapist to win over the Trumptards. It's like watching The Twilight Zone.

Interesting.

View: https://x.com/lawindsor/status/1800298200923766961

Last edited:

It would be a months long story if Biden went on a nonsensical rant like that. The fact that American media has completely bent right to Fox News’ will is really bad for our democracy going forward. Not to mention all of the Sinclair channels doing crap like this:

View: https://x.com/atrupar/status/1800521789417943317?s=46

Right wing media does a terrific job of setting the narrative while Trump’s deranged rants are hardly ever reported or are quickly dismissed by the media attempting to appear balanced with yet another story about Biden’s age. Example:

“Yeah so the guy who became a convicted felon went on a rant about sharks and batteries. Meanwhile, Pres Biden slurred a word while giving a speech at a WWI cemetery. Both candidates are the same! See how fair and balanced we media types are? Now Fox News can’t accuse us of being biased!”

You think both sides will be happy now that each got a court win?

Doubt it.
Exactly. The hunter Biden conviction will just be fuel for the right to completely exonerate Trump in every way. It's all anyone is going to hear for months on end, all the way to the election.

Homeland Security says that President Biden has already deported or repatriated more people in the past year than any year since 2010.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Oh and heaven forbid that Hunter gets a worse sentence than Trump. Then it'll be complete validation that Trump is actually the second coming of Christ. Every white evangelical will have a spontaneous orgasm over that ****.

Recently, the former President of the United States held a rally in Las Vegas, where he bashed Biden and advocated why he should become the 47th President.

During the Las Vegas rally, former President Donald Trump, 77, also told the crowd that MAGA supporters would choose "suicide over Biden."

Former President Donald Trump held a rally in Las Vegas on June 9, where he seemingly told the crowd all he cares about is votes.

"I don't want anybody going on me," he said, according to People Magazine. "We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

During his Las Vegas rally, Donald Trump also claimed that die-hard MAGA supporters would choose "suicide before Biden."

“Wouldn’t it be incredible—he’s gone to 250—if he voted for Biden?” he said, according to a clip from the rally. “He’s going to vote for Biden? I don’t think so. It would be suicide before Biden, right?”

Trump is a weird dude. Likes to talk about his supporters dying for some reason.

Trump literally tells his voters he doesnt care about them. He only wants their votes.
He calls them dumb by saying how he loves the uneducated.
He calls them sheep by saying they would support him even if he murdered someone. (Also kind of sheep like to choose suicide over Biden. Maybe suicide by drinking some Kool aid?)

Recently, the former President of the United States held a rally in Las Vegas, where he bashed Biden and advocated why he should become the 47th President.

During the Las Vegas rally, former President Donald Trump, 77, also told the crowd that MAGA supporters would choose "suicide over Biden."

Former President Donald Trump held a rally in Las Vegas on June 9, where he seemingly told the crowd all he cares about is votes.

"I don't want anybody going on me," he said, according to People Magazine. "We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

During his Las Vegas rally, Donald Trump also claimed that die-hard MAGA supporters would choose "suicide before Biden."

“Wouldn’t it be incredible—he’s gone to 250—if he voted for Biden?” he said, according to a clip from the rally. “He’s going to vote for Biden? I don’t think so. It would be suicide before Biden, right?”

Trump is a weird dude. Likes to talk about his supporters dying for some reason.

This talk of suicide is just The Rapist continuing to condition MAGA for civil war. His ego lusts for death in his name. Jan. 6 was a small taste and he loved it for about three hours until he finally had to put out the stand down tweet. It pained him to have to do that. Funny he should talk about suicide, I'm sure he loves the thought of James Jones' followers drinking the kool-aid for him. And what could possibly be better than that? Americans killing Americans in his name.

Last edited:
this is an outrage! Miscarriage of justice! Trump judge is so biased! Who’s going to join me and other Dem senators to wear Biden like clothes and protest this trial? I’m not a Biden fan but now I will crawl on broken glass to vote for Biden! This Trump judge just re-elected Joe Biden!

This talk of suicide is just The Rapist continuing to condition MAGA for civil war. His ego lusts for death in his name. Jan. 6 was a small taste and he loved it for about three hours until he finally had to put out the stand down tweet. It pained him to have to do that. Funny he should talk about suicide, I'm sure he loves the thought of James Jones' followers drinking the kool-aid for him. And what could possibly be better than that? Americans killing Americans in his name.
Thank god we got that dangerous criminal Hinter Biden off the streets. Could you imagine what he’d do if he were left to poison our society with his inflammatory fascist rhetoric?

One side will continue to not care about Hunter Biden one way or the other.

One side will think that this proves much more than was at issue in this case.
This

Let’s not forget Sen Menendez is being prosecuted too. I don’t recall any Democrats rushing to his defense or smearing the judge or prosecutor

Interesting.

View: https://x.com/lawindsor/status/1800298200923766961

I’m confused, those super concerned about biased judges are so quiet when it comes to Alito. Why? Why are Republican Supreme Court justices given a free pass? We know he’s bought off due to ProPublica’s reporting of bribes. We know he was supportive of the insurrection. We know he has lied many times about the flags that were flown at his properties shortly after the insurrection. Now have him on audio talking about “one side winning and one side losing, zero compromise.” What tells you that this man should be on the Supreme Court? What about his character and temperament tell you that he should be deciding key decisions for our country?

Why is this shameful behavior tolerated? At the very least, you should be seeing republicans telling him to clean up his act. His wife’s comments are appalling and republicans should be fearful of losing more votes due to her obviously bigoted views for the LGBT community. Yet… crickets.

We the American people should be demanding more from politicians and judges. I get that not every position has an impeachment or recall clause. But we should be able to at least shame some of these people. Or at least speak out against shameful behavior.

Why are republicans tolerating this? Tribalism? Is having a R by your name the only thing that matters?

Last edited:
Back