What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I feel like it’s time for vaccine mandates. Im excited for what Biden is doing and feel like it’s long overdue. Educators should all be vaccinated as well and it irritates me that we don’t have that yet in Utah.

My employer is requiring vaccines to return back to the office unless you get a medical waiver (and then you get weekly testing).

From what I understand, with the FDA Pfizer approval, most corps can require it now with minimal legal exposure.

This was also interesting:

So what's next Nazis? What if we refuse your Nazi rule and vaccine? What are you going to do to me? Gas me? That's what you rapid dogs sound like you want to do. You going to put me on trains? Force me into camps? Hitler also forced experimental drugs in unwilling like you...

You're already threatening to take away my entire livelihood, threatening my family, so after you do that and take away everything after I still refuse, what next? Be honest. Scary *** Nazis...

Last edited:
The place that literally built a covid concentration camp and has completely taken away personal freedom. I'd love to say I'm overreacting on the Nazi thing but you're not even hiding it anymore.

Can Nazi Germany explain this?
No, they have all died out.

Oh, that's easy to explain.
1) The delta variant of covid19 is much more infectious than the original version.
2) Last year almost all schooling and most work was being done at home, while this year we have a lot more social mixing.

Honestly, it's so obvious, one might think you/Buck aren't interested in finding the truth at all.

Dear Nazi Germany...

Before I start firing employee and ruining their and their families lives who can't get the vaccine for medical reasons, religious reasons, or simply believe in freedom if we do get vaccinated can you give me a specific time frame where this Nazi vaccine will eliminate the virus? Because it's not stopping the spread so I'm curious how it's going to stop the virus?

No, they have all died out.

Oh, that's easy to explain.
1) The delta variant of covid19 is much more infectious than the original version.
2) Last year almost all schooling and most work was being done at home, while this year we have a lot more social mixing.

Honestly, it's so obvious, one might think you/Buck aren't interested in finding the truth at all.
Nobody was vaccinated though. Explain why the more that get vaccinated the more cases. I'll wait

thanks.

reagards
America and it's allies

Nazi Germany telling me that it's more infectious yet 75% of people are vaccinated thus openly admitting his Nazi vaccine is worthless.

Sadly, and about as worrisome as it gets, IMO, the GOP seems to have settled on a strategy of delegitimizing the Democratic Party entirely. Trump has never had any qualms about identifying Democrats as the enemies of America. Or delegitimizing them. Now, already, if Gavin Newsom is not recalled, Trump has said it is because the recall is rigged. I should expect that rejecting any election outcome that results in a Democratic win will be part of this delegitimizing of Democrats from now on. So, Democrats will never win an election fairly, as far as the GOP base is concerned, and Republicans will only lose elections that are rigged by Democrats. I think the Trumpist GOP is fine with a cold civil war, and with retaining power through gerrymandering and their version of election “reform”. Once the GOP and it’s supporters have firmly established that the Democratic Party is the enemy of our nation, ANY path to victory is justified, and any GOP defeat must lead to “taking OUR country back”.

Government tyranny and overreach only seems to extend so far as one's views on whether they agree with said tyranny and overreach.

If you believe that vaccine mandates are a form of Nazism and a government living our lives for us than you should also agree that the abortion laws set forth in Texas by Gov. Abbott are two sides of the same coin.

In both cases, the plaintiffs are setting forth the same case: we must protect life and any definition of it. By instituting this policy, we will preserve life for the greater good of our people and seek to defend it from being minimized.

And the defendants would counter with the popular refrain of 'You can't tell me what to do to my body. This is my vessel and no government can tell me how I should use it. I am my own individual and my choices are my own.'

So if Biden is a traitor and instituting a Nazi-like regime, can we all agree that Abbott is also a traitor and instituting Nazi-like rule?

Nobody was vaccinated though. Explain why the more that get vaccinated the more cases. I'll wait
Except, that's not the question and not the truth. The question is why are there more cases now than a year ago despite the vaccinations, and I answered that.

Nazi Germany telling me that it's more infectious yet 75% of people are vaccinated thus openly admitting his Nazi vaccine is worthless.
We have maybe two states that have exceeded 75%, nationally it's barely above 50%

YOU PEOPLE REALLY SURPRISE ME, THIS ISNT POLITICS, THIS IS A DAM DEPOPULATION AGENDA, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE BEND OVER AND DO AS TOLD, WE ARE ENSLAVD BY CHINA AND ALL POLITICIANS ARE BRIBED TO TURN THEIR CHEEK AND SAY NOTHING AND DO NOTHING UNTIL A LOT OF US ARE JABBED TO OUR DEATH. WAKE UP OR DIE
Lol
If you live in the US is almost guaranteed that you have already been vaccinated in your youth. Are you posting from the grave!?

Government tyranny and overreach only seems to extend so far as one's views on whether they agree with said tyranny and overreach.

If you believe that vaccine mandates are a form of Nazism and a government living our lives for us than you should also agree that the abortion laws set forth in Texas by Gov. Abbott are two sides of the same coin.

In both cases, the plaintiffs are setting forth the same case: we must protect life and any definition of it. By instituting this policy, we will preserve life for the greater good of our people and seek to defend it from being minimized.

And the defendants would counter with the popular refrain of 'You can't tell me what to do to my body. This is my vessel and no government can tell me how I should use it. I am my own individual and my choices are my own.'

So if Biden is a traitor and instituting a Nazi-like regime, can we all agree that Abbott is also a traitor and instituting Nazi-like rule?
Good, thought provoking post

Is Nazi Germany going to answer the question? I have many employees who are not vaccinated. When I have to fire them due to Nazi Germany rule and ruin their lives what timeframe can I give them that they will be imprisoned at home by true Nazis? The vaccine is not stopping the spread and there are new variants on the horizon so when can I tell them this will be over since the vaccine isn't going to stop the virus or it's mutations?

Don't they deserve an answer from Hitler? He's going to make them jobless, in an already record breaking jobless administration, so when can they expect to get back to work?

Is Nazi Germany going to answer the question? I have many employees who are not vaccinated. When I have to fire them due to Nazi Germany rule and ruin their lives what timeframe can I give them that they will be imprisoned at home by true Nazis? The vaccine is not stopping the spread and there are new variants on the horizon so when can I tell them this will be over since the vaccine isn't going to stop the virus or it's mutations?

Don't they deserve an answer from Hitler? He's going to make them jobless, in an already record breaking jobless administration, so when can they expect to get back to work?
My understanding is those that don't get vaccinated would need to be tested 1x per week, not fired. Private businesses will have their own sets of rules just as they do today for conditions of employment.

If an individual declares that they refused to get tested, then yes, I would assume they could be let go for not adhering to that condition.

And I'd still appreciate an answer on when this is going to end if all of us slaves comply to your Nazi orders? And also what Nazi Democrats are going to do those of us who say no....

Last edited:
What authority dues Hitler have to do this?
Presidents have tons of avenues to work through in the executive branch that don't require legislation. It's the very basis of most executive orders that every admin has taken advantage of.

I don't like the power that presidents can wield in situations such as this any different than when Trump retreated from trade agreements, pipelines, environmental accords, barring Muslims, etc. They're all instances of way too much power being held in the Oval Office when congressional oversight is needed.

Presidents have tons of avenues to work through in the executive branch that don't require legislation. It's the very basis of most executive orders that every admin has taken advantage of.

I don't like the power that presidents can wield in situations such as this any different than when Trump retreated from trade agreements, pipelines, environmental accords, barring Muslims, etc. They're all instances of way too much power being held in the Oval Office when congressional oversight is needed.
Answer the question please. What gives Hitler the right to tell private companies that they have to abide by mandates(not laws) or get heavily fined or put into a concentration jail? He had absolutely no authority to and is committing treason, plain and simple.

He's already been shot down by SCOTUS with his Nazi order that landlords no longer have a right to their private property.

ty·rant
/ˈtīrənt/

-a cruel and oppressive ruler.

Oppresseive
-subject to harsh and authoritarian treatment.

authoritarian
-favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom

the Democratic Nazis are tyrants by definition