What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

So Biden is signing EI
Ew! Gross! Trump is going to destroy this guy. So weird and socially awkward. And Ron can’t go on the attack because he’s competing for Cult 45 voters. Can’t wait for Trump to make fun of this. Barring a stroke or some act of god, Trump is easily going to be the nominee in 24.

I actually like DeSantis more. Thriller and his cult minions have the maturity of Trump basically being triggered over this. Thriller helping his favorite dude Trump spew propaganda. WHat a child lol. OMG he eats pudding lol. What else are you children going to cry about? This is about as stupid as it gets.

All it takes for some people to like a candidate more is if that candidate eats his pudding with his fingers. Very important trait for a president lol.

All it takes for some people to like a candidate more is if that candidate eats his pudding with his fingers. Very important trait for a president lol.
The point is what Trump is going to do with that information. Trump is going to humiliate DeSantis. Just like he destroyed Marco with the small hands crack during that one debate. Does anyone remember any actual issue for that debate? If anything GOP voters are even less interested in policy this time. It’s all about performative assholery. The biggest ******* is going to win. Trump will be the biggest ******* as long as he doesn't have a stroke before the election.

The point is what Trump is going to do with that information. Trump is going to humiliate DeSantis. Just like he destroyed Marco with the small hands crack during that one debate. Does anyone remember any actual issue for that debate? If anything GOP voters are even less interested in policy this time. It’s all about performative assholery. The biggest ******* is going to win. Trump will be the biggest ******* as long as he doesn't have a stroke before the election.
That's always been how politics works. Don't forget "binders full of women". People only remember the sound bites. The candidates with the better sound bites wins.

That's always been how politics works. Don't forget "binders full of women". People only remember the sound bites. The candidates with the better sound bites wins.
"I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience," - Ronald Reagan, 73

Even Mondale laughed at that one.

Trumpers probably gonna try to turn united states into a bad word like they have tried to do with the word democracy.

I could totally see them only using America when referencing our country and not using United States anymore

Oh, they finally got banned? I didn't see the notice.
There isn't a notice, at least not yet. I just saw Thriller's post and went back and unblocked them and it says "BANNED" under their username.

Ah, OK. I feel bad that they have such anger and impotence in their regular life that they have to go spit all over everyone on a sports message board.
They were doing it for the jollies. Just a troll trolling.