What's new

The Caravan

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
The time is perfect for Trump and the weak Republicans he has steamrolled to use fear, division and marginalization for their racist, elitist goals. And they're on this caravan like **** on stink.

Promoting nuclear weapons, going easy on foreign strongmen who kill journalists, dangling a fake tax break while getting ready to rob our social security, threatening full-scale military action against civilians, ya know, good stuff to get their base salivating for the upcoming election.

Last edited:
You posted this at 2 this afternoon. Not a single response but you edited it 11 minutes ago. Did you just add more hyperbole to get someone to trigger?

dont-feed-the-troll.png

You posted this at 2 this afternoon. Not a single response but you edited it 11 minutes ago. Did you just add more hyperbole to get someone to trigger?

"Unless it is a stupid, meaningless post I simply avoid posting in political threads anymore. It is not worth the aggravation of being condescended and belittled by any jackhole that disagrees with me. FYI, there are a lot of jackholes on jazzfanz. On both sides."

TRIGGERED.

Uhm,

this caravan caused Donald to openly declare he is a Nationalist.

He has falsely claimed there are "unidentified Muslims" amongst the refugees.

He is promising to use the U.S. Military to turn these "bad guys" (poor people looking for a safe place to raise their family) back.

He has threatened to cut off aid to the nations of origin of these refugees for failing to prevent them from leaving the country.

You guys are calling str8line a troll and telling him to put down the crack pipe?

What the **** is wrong with you? What in the **** is wrong with you? This is okay with you? This is the America you want? This is who you want to be?

One of his biggest complaints is that the nations of origin failed to prevent these people from leaving the country. Let that sink in...

The Berlin Wall was erected not to protect East Germany from outside threats, but to keep East Germans in. Those who crossed the wall were thieves. They were stealing themselves from East Germany.

And your side calls others snowflakes? Sheesh!

Republicans can’t campaign on health care, they’re being ripped to shred by democrats. It’s pretty hilarious to see repubs flip flop and now claiming that they’re totally for universal health care and protection for those with pre-existing conditions.

Republicans can’t campaign on the tax cut, because most people haven’t seen any benefit from it.

And Mitch said the quiet part out loud, that after the midterms they’re going to gut social security and Medicare. Two things that even the oldest and most conservative republicans don’t want touched.

So in order to unify his base and endure the slaughter that’ll soon occur, Donald is bringing up the old bogey man of brown people. The caravan will be exploited as Spanish speaking welfare seekers and unknown middle eastern terrorists looking to enact Sharia Law and decapitate Christians. They’re already tossing in the claims that these brown people are funded by “leftists.”

That’s why trump went on a rampage the other night promoting nationalism and his propaganda ministery, Hannity, went off on how nationalism is good tonight. He painted nationalists as patriots and everyone else as “globalists.” We all Know those are trigger words for the most deplorable on the right.

The right is becoming extremely desperate. Hopefully we flood them out this election.

Uhm,

He is promising to use the U.S. Military to turn these "bad guys" (poor people looking for a safe place to raise their family) back.

He has threatened to cut off aid to the nations of origin of these refugees for failing to prevent them from leaving the country.

You guys are calling str8line a troll and telling him to put down the crack pipe?

What the **** is wrong with you? What in the **** is wrong with you? This is okay with you? This is the America you want? This is who you want to be?

One of his biggest complaints is that the nations of origin failed to prevent these people from leaving the country. Let that sink in...

The Berlin Wall was erected not to protect East Germany from outside threats, but to keep East Germans in. Those who crossed the wall were thieves. They were stealing themselves from East Germany.

Isn’t it amazing how quickly the right has turned against free markets?

Isn’t it amazing how quickly the right has turned against states’ rights?

Isn’t it amazing how quickly the right has turned against common sense? Walls? Cutting off aid to poor countries? As if that will reduce immigration?

And nationalism? How about that?! Their president brags about being a nationalist and they applaud? Ummmm... they know that being a nationalist isn’t s good thing, right? Nationalism has NEVER been a good thing. NEVER ended well.

Oh and due process? LOCK HER UP

BTW, I'm no democrat. In case anyone is wondering. So save your party ******** for someone who votes like that.

Isn’t it amazing how quickly the right has turned against free markets?

Isn’t it amazing how quickly the right has turned against states’ rights?

Isn’t it amazing how quickly the right has turned against common sense? Walls? Cutting off aid to poor countries? As if that will reduce immigration?

And nationalism? How about that?! Their president brags about being a nationalist and they applaud? Ummmm... they know that being a nationalist isn’t s good thing, right? Nationalism has NEVER been a good thing. NEVER ended well.

Oh and due process? LOCK HER UP

This is not the Republican party, this is the Trump party. Ridiculously ****ed up **** going on here.

How is this not disturbing?

Like seriously, do you republicans have no recollection of history? Do you know what nationalism is? Do you know where it leads? Is #owningthelibs really worth living under authoritarian rule?

This is not the Republican party, this is the Trump party. Ridiculously ****ed up **** going on here.

Oh it’s the Republican Party. The majority of republicans have thrown away their conservative principles and values and have put on a trump cheerleading outfit. Republicans are still in control of all 3 levers of government. Republicans control the propaganda apparatus that feeds their dim-witted base. I’m sorry, but they are mightily dim-witted. They’ve proven to be worthless deplorables, cheering on human excrement as he brags about being a nationalist.

This is the Republican Party and they’ve been headed in this direction for quite some time now.

Some like Sasse and Flake talk a good game but then vote for everything trump wants. A vote for republicans today is a vote for fascism.

Uhm,

I think that this is good. America first, you don't like it. I don't care. Nationalism is often misconstrued and pushed with the stupid rhetoric of "so and so was a nationalist." Our constitution will give us the tools to keep any President in check. Be it Trump or someone else. Citizens of this country should want to preserve this country and make it the best in the world. Globalism is a cancer and has done nothing good for us. Also with 14,000 people trying to ILLEGALLY enter our country, many carrying their flags only antagonizing this situation. Damn right should the rule of law be enforced. Is this the ideal situation? No, but it's not an ideal world. They wouldn't be come here if it wasn't for the welfare state being constantly pushed and propped up by tax payers.

How is this not disturbing?

Like seriously, do you republicans have no recollection of history? Do you know what nationalism is? Do you know where it leads? Is #owningthelibs really worth living under authoritarian rule?

Definition of nationalism

1: loyalty and devotion to a nation especially : a sense of national consciousness (see CONSCIOUSNESS sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranationalgroups

Nationalism isn't bad. Using nationalism as a tool of propaganda to cause harm is bad. Nationalism is often misconstrued and pushed with the stupid rhetoric of "so and so was a nationalist." We have the constitution and it's kept nationalist presidents of the past in check and will continue to do so. Go back and up tell the modern era, all US President's would consider them themselves nationalists.

I think that this is good. America first, you don't like it. I don't care. Nationalism is often misconstrued and pushed with the stupid rhetoric of "so and so was a nationalist." Our constitution will give us the tools to keep any President in check. Be it Trump or someone else. Citizens of this country should want to preserve this country and make it the best in the world. Globalism is a cancer and has done nothing good for us. Also with 14,000 people trying to ILLEGALLY enter our country, many carrying their flags only antagonizing this situation. Damn right should the rule of law be enforced. Is this the ideal situation? No, but it's not an ideal world. They wouldn't be come here if it wasn't for the welfare state being constantly pushed and propped up by tax payers.

Isolationism and antagonizing your allies while embracing the worst despots in the world isn’t good. Doing this has always led to less individual freedom and economic success.

Besides, when has trump actually placed his country or countrymen first? Farmers are needing a bailout or face bankruptcy because of tariffs. Most Americans haven’t seen their salaries increase and most face skyrocketing health premiums because of his policies. Which countrymen is trump helping? Certainly not the LGBT community, the urban community, and those who value education, honesty, and the free press.

You’re stupid if you think Trump’s America First actually means anything positive for Americans.

Definition of nationalism

1: loyalty and devotion to a nation especially : a sense of national consciousness (see CONSCIOUSNESS sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranationalgroups

Nationalism isn't bad. Using nationalism as a tool of propaganda to cause harm is bad. Nationalism is often misconstrued and pushed with the stupid rhetoric of "so and so was a nationalist." We have the constitution and it's kept nationalist presidents of the past in check and will continue to do so. Go back and up tell the modern era, all US President's would consider them themselves nationalists.

Nationalism absolutely is bad. You’re stupid if you think otherwise. I don’t have time tonight but I’ll teach you a lesson on history (it’s sort of my profession) on nationalism. Trump’s “America First” draws back to Lindbergh’s “America First” drive of the 1930s and the “Know Nothing” party of the 1850s.

Xenophobia and isolationism is the best way to break up democracy, free trade, and the western alliance against Putin. Putin doesn’t want to see a prosperous west.

Welfare state? You think that’s why people are leaving Central America? Because they want welfare checks? Ignorance is bliss

Btw, whose alt is this? Babe? Hack?

Isolationism and antagonizing your allies while embracing the worst despots in the world isn’t good. Doing this has always led to less individual freedom and economic success.

Besides, when has trump actually placed his country or countrymen first? Farmers are needing a bailout or face bankruptcy because of tariffs. Most Americans haven’t seen their salaries increase and most face skyrocketing health premiums because of his policies. Which countrymen is trump helping? Certainly not the LGBT community, the urban community, and those who value education, honesty, and the free press.

You’re stupid if you think Trump’s America First actually means anything positive for Americans.

When someone doesn't have a good argument, they side step the topic with other things. As well they turn to insults and call someone stupid, dumb, or racist. I don't support tariffs as I think that they are reckless and do lead to conflict. I don't always support Trump. But I do support America and putting Americans first. I consider myself a nationalist and under the true definition, there is not a thing wrong with that. As well skyrocketing premiums has nothing to do with Trump. This is what happens with socialize insurance. This is what happens when the government gets involved in something it shouldn't have via Obama and democrats.

Nationalism absolutely is bad. You’re stupid if you think otherwise. I don’t have time tonight but I’ll teach you a lesson on history (it’s sort of my profession) on nationalism. Trump’s “America First” draws back to Lindbergh’s “America First” drive of the 1930s and the “Know Nothing” party of the 1850s.

Xenophobia and isolationism is the best way to break up democracy, free trade, and the western alliance against Putin. Putin doesn’t want to see a prosperous west.

Welfare state? You think that’s why people are leaving Central America? Because they want welfare checks? Ignorance is bliss

Btw, whose alt is this? Babe? Hack?
The welfare state isn't just a welfare check. It's all government ASSISTANCE. Mandated wages, insurance, and on and on. You can be a nationalist and not be a xenophobe or an isolationist. Here you go with just blind assumptions.

That's the thing, this isn't about what's good for America, it's about what's good for Trump's ego. He lives for battle. He baits people, battles them, then compliments them after he has chewed them up and spit them out. He'll throw anyone under the bus including the USA if it means strengthening his ego. The power gained from fabricated battles is just a way to throw his ego around in even more haphazard ways, constantly testing our populace to see if anyone will challenge him. He's absolutely drunk on ego.

The welfare state isn't just a welfare check. It's all government ASSISTANCE. Mandated wages, insurance, and on and on. You can be a nationalist and not be a xenophobe or an isolationist. Here you go with just blind assumptions.

What? The welfare state includes for profit health insurance and mandates wages? I’ve never heard of it defined like that before.

And people are coming to the United States as refugees from war torn and politically unstable countries in central and South America for mandates wages and for profit health care to work jobs Americans don’t work? And that’s a bad thing? Why?