What's new

The Caravan

Here is the Drill:

Protesters block road.

People: Hey, I just need to get to work to feed my family and I have nothing to do with whatever your issue is.

Protesters: You are part of the problem. We raise awareness by making you uncomfortable. We cannot be effective with our message without making others suffer in some way.

People: We literally have NOTHING to do with whatever your issue is.

Protesters: Awareness comes through conflict!!!

People: OK I guess, here's some conflict. . .

Protesters: Oh Noes!!! Were being oppressed!!!! Muh Victimhooooooood!!!!!

The freaking James Harden floppers of the political world.

Using your logic these people deserve to be run over, right?

btw, why aren’t we vaccinating these people? What good reason is there for withholding health care?

That's an easy one. If there's a flu outbreak it makes the narrative of disease spreading immigrants a lot easier to sell.

Bingo. I mean, anybody paying attention knows these low-life rapists and criminals are essentially begging to be treated this way. They didn't have to come here!

(The average Republican can explain further, if you have questions.)

Bingo. I mean, anybody paying attention knows these low-life rapists and criminals are essentially begging to be treated this way. They didn't have to come here!

(The average Republican can explain further, if you have questions.)

Similar arguments were made as justification for the stolen generation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

A couple of the guys i work with have some fairly far right views, there was an argument in our office this week when one of the tools tried to explain to a North African guy on our crew that the experience of French colonialism (my term, not his, don't think he has much of a concept colonialism.) was a net positive for North Africa...

Horrifying

But heaven forbid an ICE worker stop his truck for someone. Those guys going through such terrible experiences are the real victims and really deserve our sympathy...

This story just gets worse and worse. Rod Rosenstein should be prosecuted.

Where is the pro life movement? Shouldn’t they be furious with Trump’s covid response? Why don’t they care about the children STILL separated from their parents?

Here is the Drill:

Protesters block road.

People: Hey, I just need to get to work to feed my family and I have nothing to do with whatever your issue is.

Protesters: You are part of the problem. We raise awareness by making you uncomfortable. We cannot be effective with our message without making others suffer in some way.

People: We literally have NOTHING to do with whatever your issue is.

Protesters: Awareness comes through conflict!!!

People: OK I guess, here's some conflict. . .

Protesters: Oh Noes!!! Were being oppressed!!!! Muh Victimhooooooood!!!!!

The freaking James Harden floppers of the political world.
Serious question, where do you stand with these anti vax truck protesters? Should we run them over if we need to get to work?

Think if anti vaxxers stage protests in these red cities and people decide to run them over, think this law will change?

Or is it only okay to run over certain protesters? Should I install a plow to my Camry in case I’m running late to the U and have to plow through a bunch of anti vaxxers?

Isn’t the fact we’re talking about this showing how silly this all is?