What's new

The elephant in the room

Narrative bias and a poor choice of words. It's glorious how y'all NEED delusion to justify your arguments with me. There's no proof of what you just said, it's just your opinion, a theory. That all, not even a well formed one. Child please.

I'm here to discuss basketball not looking for attention. The levels of denial in this thread are hysterical. Not because the stat I've cited is deniable, but because of the source. Which is called prejudice.

Because it comes from me, it must be "fake news" amiright? Thats called DENIAL.Ha

Fake news.

I saw this game a lot like game 6 in the last series. The Jazz were nervous, tight, and unprepared for the intensity. Let's face it, Golden State is really the superior team. We looked like we were running in mud, they looked like they were all Carl Lewis. The speed of their game took us by surprise. We will have a tough time winning one in this series.

But I also see it as a wake-up call, like game 6 was in the last series. And if there is one thing this team has shown it is an ability to bounce back. I expect game 2 to be a lot closer, even if it is a loss. Quinn has shown he can make effective between-game adjustments. The team will loosen up a bit, make more shots. The D will adjust to the Warriors speed. But above all, like we showed briefly in the 3rd quarter, if we play aggressively we have a shot. If we play like we are already beaten, well we wouldn't have a shot against anyone.

true. The team looked like they needed a knute rockne pre-game speech in the 1st quarter.. they looked bamboozled..

and I mean.. how about the Shelvin Mack show in the first quarter... That was hysterical.. Come all this way to put the ball in his hands and have him take 5 shots in 9 minutes.. Thats really superb tactics against this all-star team they're trying to beat. What a sham.

Fake news.

Which part? I love hoaxes and watching imbeciles waste ample time on them. Surely u can provide us with a thorough debunking if it's fake. the stage is yours Inspector Clouseau.... We await a debriefing.

do you deny that the Warriors shot 24% from three? Is that where your denial stems from? did the statistician do a miscount? was there a 3 that the player had a foot on the line and should've been called a 2? Is there some incongruence? or is the incongruence really between REALITY and what you WANT TO BELIEVE??

For me there are two elephants in the room:

1. Is Quin Snyder retarded? Why the **** is Exum not playing more?
2. After the huge strides that Hayward has made in the Clippers series...cementing himself as a star, will he regress and go back to being a ghost in big games again?

Which part? I love hoaxes and watching imbeciles waste ample time on them. Surely u can provide us with a thorough debunking if it's fake. the stage is yours Inspector Clouseau.... We await a debriefing.

do you deny that the Warriors shot 24% from three? Is that where your denial stems from? did the statistician do a miscount? was there a 3 that the player had a foot on the line and should've been called a 2? Is there some incongruence? or is the incongruence really between REALITY and what you WANT TO BELIEVE??

You didn't account for fouled three point attempts, altitude, or inflation. Fake news.

2. After the huge strides that Hayward has made in the Clippers series...cementing himself as a star, will he regress and go back to being a ghost in big games again?

Both IMO are extremely valid points. To further expound on your first point; why is the rotation and focus different from the regular season?? They should've used exactly this rotation to close out the season.. It seems poorly sequenced IMO. There's just an incongruence and its out of rhythm.. It went terribly wrong in that first quarter with Joe Johnson and also Shelvin Mack taking 5 shots in 9 minutes.

You can't beat the warriors playing a bunch of wide-bodies, (what kind of fools do you take them for?) the thought that such a thing is the tactics of people being paid embarrassing amounts of $$$ to oversee a game is hysterical.

To me there's clear evidence that QS is overthinking ****, I think he's a great coach but he's also human and far from infallible... Overplaying his hand. DLindsey too but thats a whole nother discussion.

I thought Quinn had some real tricks up his sleeve to show us, color me thoroughly unimpressed so far..

I simply don't see the urgency I was expecting either..

So thats your explanation? thanks for the attempt I guess. You've only amplified my point. What a puny rebuttal LOL.

You've failed to account for any of my points. Put up or shut up.

How come PG AB only posts when the Jazz lose? Like you never see him celebrating or even posting when the Jazz win.

The problem is being a star is never set in cement, it is written in the sand every single game, or it washes away.

How come PG AB only posts when the Jazz lose? Like you never see him celebrating or even posting when the Jazz win.
Cause he is a dumbass?

Besides what has been said, Iggy was 0-6 from 3 and that was by design, much like GSW let Mack and Diaw shoot as much their hearts desired. If you look at the individual shooting other than Curry (1-4) they all shot right around their averages or slightly above and heck if Curry hits 1 more he's at 50%. Honestly I think GSW may try to get more 3's up as they didn't shoot as many as I think they wanted but then part of that could've been the Jazz' D and well all the damn TO's leading to sooo many easy layups (and a couple of their 3's).

Negged for using "retarded" as a slur.

Negged for using "retarded" as a slur.
Sorry...I should have said, "Is Quin Snyder mentally preoccupied with who his next murder victim will be, and not able to realize Mack is garbage and Exum should be gettting more minutes?"

Last edited:
Sorry...I should have said, "Is Quin Snyder mentally preoccupied with who his next murder victim will be, and not able to realize Mack is garbage and Exum should be gettting more minutes?"

Apparently I can't send you positive rep now until I spread some around first.

N.B.—Snyder is not actually a murderer.

i think the elephant in the room is that PG_AB is late for his weekly visit to the local dominatrix ... is it just me or does he seem like the kind of guy who wears stockings and garters under his clothes most days, and once a week heads to the seedy part of town where he is wrapped up in latex and hogtied by a 6 ft 3 dominatrix called Helga who proceeds to torture and humiliate him in unmentionable ways, all the while as he whimpers about her being handsomely paid and running off innumerable potential lottery picks coming up in the next 10 drafts.

Then comes back onto JazzFanz slightly more stable.

i think the elephant in the room is that PG_AB is late for his weekly visit to the local dominatrix ... is it just me or does he seem like the kind of guy who wears stockings and garters under his clothes most days, and once a week heads to the seedy part of town where he is wrapped up in latex and hogtied by a 6 ft 3 dominatrix called Helga who proceeds to torture and humiliate him in unmentionable ways, all the while as he whimpers about her being handsomely paid and running off innumerable potential lottery picks coming up in the next 10 drafts.

Then comes back onto JazzFanz slightly more stable.
You probably could've gotten your point across without providing so much detail on what a dominatrix fetish involves. I kinda lost my appetite for dinner now. Thanks.