What's new

The Good Club(s)

babe

@Gameface and others......

No this is not a CIA epithet-qualified theory. It's just reality.

If anyone thinks there aren't some impressively successful folks who want a hand on steering our planet and the stars as well, you just don't know them.

And if you believe the net worth of Bill and Melinda Gates, David Rockefeller's heir, George Soros, and others who value their leadership influence adds up only to $125B, you lack imagination.

The very wealthy don't keep their money in the banks on on the tax ledgers for that matter. And whatever the real figure is, is is multiplied by a factor in the neighborhood of 10 to 50 by the use of leverage. Stuff like only owning 51% of a company but having the power to totally run it. And then there is their leveraged political clout to boot. If they can call the legislatures and get a 10% shift on a vote, they run the country...... and not just ours.

I was asked today if I believed the nutjob accusations about George Soros, and of course I really couldn't know, and if I did know, I'd have to also know a betterplace to hide and write this crap.

David Rockefeller wrote a book describing his world-scale accomplishments in politics. Not that kind of secret what he did or wanted to do. He said Mao did a "good job" in China for implementing population controls largely financed and taught by the Ford Foundation.

And this is the kind of fundamental reality we have in almost every country around the world, even in the so-called radical aberrations like Iran and North Korea.

The whole reason Trump got a big wind behind his campaign in 2016 is just this...... there are actually a lot of people who don't know much but have the good sense to recognize that politics has gone to the top dogs.