What's new

the HOT SAUCE thread

I remember making fun of Zima as a kid, even tho I was like 12 and had never drank.

I'd be drinkin some water and be like, "hey guys look it's Zima"

Then be like, "Lololololol nah jk. That **** is lame."

/truestory

Don't lie, bro.

You should have been more bummed and drank less .. so you'd get the much better hook up.

Actually, he hooked up with fatty's friend, which is why I took one for the team. Trust me, you can afford to do that once or twice in Cancun, usually in the same day. South Carolina girls :rolleyes:

Actually, he hooked up with fatty's friend, which is why I took one for the team. Trust me, you can afford to do that once or twice in Cancun, usually in the same day. South Carolina girls :rolleyes:

southcarolina5_display_image.jpg

One time I cooked some eggs and poured tapatio all over them.

When I bit into the eggs there was some egg shells in them.

Since then the taste of tapatio makes me think of biting into eggs with eggshells in them.

U got a weirdly wired brain, bro.

**** no. That's for hoes.

When I was in high school someone told me on New Years Eve that if you drank beer out of a straw you'd get drunk faster. So I did it. Not as fast as butt chugging, but still pretty fast.

Also, drinking beer from a straw is somewhat of a necessity if you want to walk around in public and look like a guy sipping on a Big Gulp instead of a guy walking around drinking beer out of a big *** cup.

Becomes somewhat of a necessity when attending Utah football games at byu.

Oh, and it tastes like ****.

When I was in high school someone told me on New Years Eve that if you drank beer out of a straw you'd get drunk faster. So I did it. Not as fast as butt chugging, but still pretty fast.

Also, drinking beer from a straw is somewhat of a necessity if you want to walk around in public and look like a guy sipping on a Big Gulp instead of a guy walking around drinking beer out of a big *** cup.

Becomes somewhat of a necessity when attending Utah football games at byu.

Oh, and it tastes like ****.

I guess it has it's necessary occasions. But I would HATE that ****.