What's new

the HOT SAUCE thread

crystal12ozm.jpg

True story....

When I was in 5th grade we had to set up a booth representing 1 of the 50 states of this great country we call America!!

My friends and I got the state of New Mexico!! For our booth we were going to be cool and have chips and salsa to hand out and i had my pet Scorpion on display but that's another funny story for another time!!

Anyways one of my friends brought some dried peppers and pepper seeds (cant remember what type of pepper) and as we assembled our booth we all handled the peppers and seeds and must have touched our faces and eyes Cuz within 20 minutes we were all burning up with our faces turning red and were rushed into the nurses office and the poison control was called!!!

Lucky we all recovered from the incident and returned to our both and enjoyed the rest of the day!!!

True story....

When I was in 5th grade we had to set up a booth representing 1 of the 50 states of this great country we call America!!

My friends and I got the state of New Mexico!! For our booth we were going to be cool and have chips and salsa to hand out and i had my pet Scorpion on display but that's another funny story for another time!!

Anyways one of my friends brought some dried peppers and pepper seeds (cant remember what type of pepper) and as we assembled our booth we all handled the peppers and seeds and must have touched our faces and eyes Cuz within 20 minutes we were all burning up with our faces turning red and were rushed into the nurses office and the poison control was called!!!

Lucky we all recovered from the incident and returned to our both and enjoyed the rest of the day!!!

lmao what did poison control do bro

The Pizza thread is now the Hot Sauce thread so I'm making the Hot Sauce thread the Pizza thread. Try and keep up bros.

Buffalo Chicken Ranch at the Pie is pretty gnarly.

phoca_thumb_l_bufckn1.jpg

My favorite hot sauce is...Cayenne powder.

But really, you've got to pick the right tool for the job. Tapatio is great on a hot pocket. Tabasco is best on fried eggs. Sriracha is what you put in a noodle bowl.

My favorite hot sauce is...Cayenne powder.

But really, you've got to pick the right tool for the job. Tapatio is great on a hot pocket. Tabasco is best on fried eggs. Sriracha is what you put in a noodle bowl.

This man speaks the truth.

just read this page from the top and saw a HH post. got all excited. super depressed right now.

dunno if this is common knowledge, but it's a little something i learned a few years ago. throw some olive oil in a pan on the stove and get it nice and hot. sprinkle crushed red pepper into it, more or less depending on how spicy you want it. and sautee for about 5 minutes. great on italian food.

Back in the late 90s / early 2000s, I lived right by Pirate O’s but had never actually gone. Last week I stopped by for the first time and found this. It is one of my favorite sauces ever now.9597139A-42F6-4F43-8F0C-AB4E87EE56BB.jpeg

I'm using Frank's on everything right now but I look forward to it running out cause I want to move on to siracha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Been trippin' on this lately

BlazinShake.png

Not a hot sauce per se but it is awesome on food. It is thick and spicy. Makes a pretty damn good bloody mary as well.

Just left Mod Pizza (man I love that place) and they have a seasonal spicy pizza sauce that I got on my pizza along when jalepenos and saracha sauce. Plus bacon, pepperoni and green peppers (possibly the best green peppers I have ever had. Easily my favorite topping at this particular place)

So so good

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My newest addition. This is pretty good. It’s hard to describe, but it tastes like you’d imagine Pirates of the Caribbean (the ride) would taste.

429D287E-FFC9-4AB3-A52C-CFAC8EE45CBA.jpeg429D287E-FFC9-4AB3-A52C-CFAC8EE45CBA.jpeg

The best hot sauces I have tried recently are Cutino's chipotle and Heatonist's Los Calientes. Both have fantastic flavor and just the right punch of heat and won't burn your tongue.