What's new

The I can’t believe I’m sharing this idea with jazzfanz: my stupid trade idea?

We traded for Mike Conley. He didn't choose to come here. In fact he said the opposite.

Exactly.

Bojan is one of the greatest Free Agent signings in Jazz history. Well, he looks to be but he has to perform in the playoffs first.

Exactly.

Bojan is one of the greatest Free Agent signings in Jazz history. Well, he looks to be but he has to perform in the playoffs first.
He's a solid FA signing. It will take a bit to pass up Boozer and Okur though.

We trade Conley to Boston which allows us to move Mitchell to pg and get back Hayward.

we do it because Hayward fits this offense perfect, and great complimentary scorer and playmaker to Mitchell also Ingles will slow down soon.

Boston maybe does it because Conley would be a huge expiring contract, to make room for say Giannis?

would Boston consider this? Are you idiots still butt hurt over Hayward? Are the jazz?

thoughts?
Has nothing to do with hurt feelings for me. I think Hayward is not as good as he use to be. His injury was very serious and now he is injured again. Besides why would Celtics want Conley. They have Smart and Walker.

No kidding. People are delusional if they think he would come back after the way he was treated when he left. Jazz fans need to wake up and accept the fact that they have burnt bridges before and dug themselves into a hole. Now people doing it with Conley

Yeah. Shame on us. He showed nothing but the class and respect for the Jazz in the way he left.

We trade Conley to Boston which allows us to move Mitchell to pg and get back Hayward.

we do it because Hayward fits this offense perfect, and great complimentary scorer and playmaker to Mitchell also Ingles will slow down soon.

Boston maybe does it because Conley would be a huge expiring contract, to make room for say Giannis?

would Boston consider this? Are you idiots still butt hurt over Hayward? Are the jazz?

thoughts?

lmfao

A) The word is complementary, not complimentary.
B) If the Jazz take back Hayward I will burn my fan card with the heat of a million suns.
Just toss it into the center of R136a1, that oughta do it.

Nah. Cool poster in my office.
If anyone is curious, the cool thing about R136a1 isn't the relative size, but that is the brightest star we have found. Like millions of times brighter than our sun, which really isn't that bright among stars.