What's new

The Jazz are starting to practice together!!!

Conley may be the vet that wants to stay. I wouldn't be surprised. Older kids make change less desireable.
As long as the Jazz prioritize developing the young guys. I still think Bogey, Conley and Beasley are all traded before the deadline and they’ll buy out Rudy Gay about then as well.

Of course Conley is there. I would think that his kids are in school here so there isn't anywhere else he is going to be. I also expect him to be in great shape because he is the consummate pro and he knows the best way to compete for a championship at his age is to play well to start the season and build some trade value. If he is on the team to start the season then I think we keep him in the 24-28 minute a game range which gives him enough minutes to show out and stay fresh while also leaving minutes for some of the other guards to gain experience.

Unless he ends up as part of a Westbrook trade, I’m actually pretty curious to see how Malik Beasley fits into things.
I think most on this board are seriously sleeping on Beasley. He was genuinely contrite about his legal action. He has a chip on his should and wants to redeem himself. Its a good combination to gamble on a player in this situation and his talent. I think we could leverage him into a much bigger asset down the road.

I think most on this board are seriously sleeping on Beasley. He was genuinely contrite about his legal action. He has a chip on his should and wants to redeem himself. Its a good combination to gamble on a player in this situation and his talent. I think we could leverage him into a much bigger asset down the road.
He is a damn good shooter when given clean looks. Good thing the nugs screwed up so bad and dumped he and Vanderbilt for a future pick because both guys are the perfect compliment to Jokic.

Not me I’m not sleeping. Praying like hell he doesn’t get traded because a) he’s damn good, and b) I picked him in another thread to be our leading scorer!

Wait, one love is back? When did this happen?
Welcome back btw.

Wait, one love is back? When did this happen?
Welcome back btw.
NAOS always argued that OL was the most elaborate troll / alt account on JFC. Since his return, I now question if he is NAOS’ alt.

imgres
tenor.gif