What's new

The Jazz are trading D-Will to New Jersey!?

Another shocker but whaddya gonna do if the front office rather give up and set their sights on Jazz 2020. Time to get to know what it feels to be like a Minnesota fan year in and year out.

Favors is still interesting. Harris could get another player or pick. Any protection on the NJ pick? The Jazz do get two lottery picks this year -- the Nets and their own.

And I can live with Deron going to the New York Nets.

If Deron really was stunned and liked it here, wouldn't it be something if we were able to re-sign him somehow when his contract's up. That would be sweet. KOC's master plan.

Wait...

Jerry ****ing Sloan retired?
Deron Williams was traded to the Nets?
Is there even a remote chance this is real?

ok time to play Favors and Hayward. They should start and get 30 mpg, minimum. Start AJ at center, Favors at PF Hayward at 2 or 3 and sub in Sap with Favors and AJ for the F/C spots. The season is now a wash might as well get these guys going.

ok time to play Favors and Hayward. They should start and get 30 mpg, minimum. Start AJ at center, Favors at PF Hayward at 2 or 3 and sub in Sap with Favors and AJ for the F/C spots. The season is now a wash might as well get these guys going.

Meh. You can't undermine Sap like that. Otherwise he'll want to bolt too. Favors can still get major minutes as the primary backup at the 4/5.

Hmm...watching the interview pregame.

The eyes told he's at peace, if not happy with the trade. I also believe he's genuinely going to miss the fans, teammates, and the organization. Seems like a good parting both ways. He is leaving with some class.

The eyes told he's at peace, if not happy with the trade. I also believe he's genuinely going to miss the fans, teammates, and the organization. Seems like a good parting both ways. He is leaving with some class.

He's still a douche riggot.

Hell, yes. I am ****ing ecstatic, absolutely delirious with joy.

And I don't really care if we got the better end of the trade or not. I'm just glad Deron is gone.

He wasn't going to re-sign. Jazz just got a little better through the process of subtraction. Maybe now the Jazz will start to resemble a team again.

I saw that too... his glassy eyes told me that he regrets how he handled his situation w/ Sloan. If he didnt get into arguments w/ Sloan, he couldve quietly played out the1.5 yrs remaining & gone to a team of his choosing.

Hell, yes. I am ****ing ecstatic, absolutely delirious with joy.

And I don't really care if we got the better end of the trade or not. I'm just glad Deron is gone.

He wasn't going to re-sign. Jazz just got a little better through the process of subtraction. Maybe now the Jazz will start to resemble a team again.

I think we might've left on the wrong foot. JT, I'm Trout, and I approve of your post. I would really like to be friends.

Wait, Borat wanted to get Wallace and hates Okur? They're the same player statistically. Wallace has a much more injury riddled career, too.

He is healthy now and 3 years younger. Statistically, Okur is injured and is averaging 3 times less than Gerald. My point is, I wanted a trade to bring players to improve the team. Or stay pat and try to work something over the summer. But don't jump the gun and trade a superstar for OK players. And what's even more pathetic, as one sided as this trade was, we couldn't even dump Okur for Murphy as a part of it. If we at least got a young player, who is realizing the potential, but nowhere near Deron's value, like Lopez for instance. Someone who is worse than Deron, but already started realizing the potential to the point we can say, we really got a good young guy. Instead we got Favors, who has not realized any potential and is a scrub at this point. Even Denver, who literally had 2 days to get anything for Anthony got a pair of 22 year olds, who are already averaging 16 ppg. We did not get any proven young talent and had year and a half to trade Deron IF he refused extension.