What's new

The Jazz will be fine

l Abach l

Jazz will right the ship because they have a great defense. Not worried, and I still think we'll finish at or just below the 8th seed. Hayward will turn it around, and Favors will recover from his flu. Tough to win when Lillard is shooting that well.

That being said, Trey Lyles is absolutely worthless, and to all the *** hats who bitched at me for disagreeing with this pick, time to eat some crow!!

Jazz will right the ship because they have a great defense. Not worried, and I still think we'll finish at or just below the 8th seed. Hayward will turn it around, and Favors will recover from his flu. Tough to win when Lillard is shooting that well.

That being said, Trey Lyles is absolutely worthless, and to all the *** hats who bitched at me for disagreeing with this pick, time to eat some crow!!
Agreed

We have great interior defense. Next year we might have a great overall defense. Get used to top flight backcourts lighting us up this year

Its way too early to know for sure on Trey Lyles. I never got that excited for him though, and I'm not too hopeful he'll ever become much. I do think you need to give him a little longer before making him eat the crow.

For picks in the top 20, the Jazz need to start letting the fans vote on who to draft. DL is money on those late first rounders, but maaaaaaan...

I have no idea why fans panic on a game to game basis. There's 82 games some player will get insanely hot(ie Lillard and McCollum) and win games. Unless you expected to win 70+ games this season there's nothing to worry about 4 games in.

I have no idea why fans panic on a game to game basis. There's 82 games some player will get insanely hot(ie Lillard and McCollum) and win games. Unless you expected to win 70+ games this season there's nothing to worry about 4 games in.

I thought the Jazz played decent last night considering Hayward is nothing like his normal self, Favors was sick(I was at the game and his head was in his towel half the night and he was hands on his knees, head down and looking miserable during free throws) and we have a guy like Trey Lyles out there playing pretty terrible.

I'm incredibly high on Hood(even though he has a gimpy walk), and Burke was really good. Rudy was a bad *** and Alec was great. I like the way Neto plays with so much control.

The Blazers were just on one last night, that's all.

Last edited: