What's new

THE JAZZ WIN 41 OR MORE GAMES THIS YEAR,OR 4O OR LESS BUT WHY

jumpin bean

I think the Jazz will surprise if we can stay healthy and win at least half their games or more. Dante running pick and roll will unleash Kanter and Favors with Gobert ,Booker Evans and Thomas backing up.Then our guard play with Hayward, Burks,Exum,Burke,and some timely 3s from Novak,good things will happen this year. Exum has great playmaking ability.Idont know how long the Jazz want to wait to see the increased execution from the offense, and that's at point guard.

We should pick up 3-5 games based solely on the "non-tank" season. I am certain that the team could have won that many more last year, but the players knew the situation we were in.
The next question is, have we improved the team as a whole enough to pick up another ~10 games? I don't think so. Not right off the bat. These guys will take time to mature, learn a new system and develop as a team and individually.
Hitting 41 is too much of a stretch for me to hope for this year, but high 30's is possible.

Unless a couple of players have truly breaktout seasons, I don't see the Jazz winning more than 35 games. I think 30-35 is realistic. I think Growlor is right. It's a brand new system and coach, and a fair amount of new faces. I really hope I'm wrong, but I think it's going to be relatively high lottery pick for the Jazz.

WE have two PG's who can't shoot: that's a problem.
I think 41 games is optmistic. Doable, yes. Probable, no.

Both Hayward and Enes have to bounce back from miserable seasons. I'm confident Gordon will, but unsure of Kanter's attitude and potential.

I do think Utah has more depth so injuries won't affect the team as much. I predict 35-40 wins.

I'd set the over under at 30... And I'd probably take the under. Rj and Marvin probably helped us win a few more games last year than people will admit. We also stayed pretty healthy. We will be almost exactly where we were last year is my guess.

I will take the over (if its at 30)

I like the direction the Jazz are going with Exum and coach Snyder. But I think we're a year away. With the west being as tough as it is, I would put the Jazz around 25 wins. I'm not sure if there is anybody in the west I would put below the Jazz, unless Minnesota makes the rumored Wiggins/Love trade.

I like the direction the Jazz are going with Exum and coach Snyder. But I think we're a year away. With the west being as tough as it is, I would put the Jazz around 25 wins. I'm not sure if there is anybody in the west I would put below the Jazz, unless Minnesota makes the rumored Wiggins/Love trade.

LA and Sacramento could be in the discussion. Minnesota will still have some talent without Love.

I agree that greater than or equal to 41 or less than or equal to 40 are the two options in play. I do not see any other outcome being remotely plausible.

I'll give the Original Poster 2:1 odds on the 41 games.

Lay down $100 and if they have 42 wins I'll pay you 2 bills. 40 or less wins and you pay me $100.

As much as I would love for that to happen, we will be lucky to get out of the bottom 3 teams in the West. If we were in the East I potentially could see that number being a little more reachable.

What are the real books saying in Vegas right now or are they still closed with free agency?

Jazz will be more fun to watch thats for sure, I think best case 35 wins.
Exum will be brought along slowly may start second third of the season, Hood will get 20 mins and I want to see Rudy with 25mins, bring on the Stifle Tower:D

What are your bold predictions for next year ? Is anyone optimistic ? lets hear some bold predictions ,if not wins then a six sense of what will happen this year with the team.

thread title is an unfalsifiable claim, a tautology.
as regards the wing I am expecting a 40+ season boyz.
Jazz have missed a proper coaching, players will cherish it.