What's new

The Jazzfanz Graveyard: The Lost Souls of Jazzfanz

You talkin' about dalamon, Dr. Jones, UGLI and Chris-L? Trout sort of joined that gang, too. You could also say that Stoked was included. I discovered that I was not in the cool kids club after thinking that maybe I was.

I assume their leader eventually told them that jazzfanz was lame so they all went away overnight.
How are you gonna be in the STG crew without being from STG? I mean, there was a Canadian, but that was about it.

How are you gonna be in the STG crew without being from STG? I mean, there was a Canadian, but that was about it.
Well, I'd say the STG crew was a subset of the UGLI forum gang.

Dr. Jones lived in St. George, Chris-L was from around there, maybe Cedar City. Stoked moved into the area and Dr. Jones used JF to recruit UGLI and Trout to work for him there. They all had a massive man crush on Dala, so he was an honorary member.

Well, I'd say the STG crew was a subset of the UGLI forum gang.

Dr. Jones lived in St. George, Chris-L was from around there, maybe Cedar City. Stoked moved into the area and Dr. Jones used JF to recruit UGLI and Trout to work for him there. They all had a massive man crush on Dala, so he was an honorary member.
So, basically there was a core of three, Dr. Jones, UGLI Baby and Dalamon. Everyone else was an accessory to that core.

You talkin' about dalamon, Dr. Jones, UGLI and Chris-L? Trout sort of joined that gang, too. You could also say that Stoked was included. I discovered that I was not in the cool kids club after thinking that maybe I was.

I assume their leader eventually told them that jazzfanz was lame so they all went away overnight.
That was the crew "in charge" when I came back from my 1.5 year hiatus. Back when they used rep and basic harassment to bully people. Seriously a jr high school locker room clique. Not even as subtle as trolling. Just straight up harassment.

How about saltydawg. One of the most famous threads on all JF. Crazy to think this was 12 years ago now. Wow.

How about vinylone? And no one even mentioned gyp rosetti. C'mon!
vinylone is one of my all time favorites. I really do love that guy.

Gyp Rosetti has changed names so many times and I'm very sorry but I've always had a hard time separating them from the poster currently known as keefe. I know they aren't the same person, but I can't keep each one's identity straight.

That was the crew "in charge" when I came back from my 1.5 year hiatus. Back when they used rep and basic harassment to bully people. Seriously a jr high school locker room clique. Not even as subtle as trolling. Just straight up harassment.
It really did get pretty gross.

Dr. Jones was the quintessential big fish in a little pond. He wanted everyone to know it, too. And the people who fell for his scam and went and worked for him just became cult followers, even though that job never worked out for any of them.

Guy liked to dangle his supposed wealth in people's faces. Reminds me of tik tok kids flashing stacks of cash, lambos and penthouses for clout and people eating it up.

Tons of “lost boys” out there. Probably a bunch like me who barely post, or lurk so the account doesn’t end up going inactive.

My posting now has zero heart. I don’t care for the most part so my originally frivolous posts have added layers of stupid, weak, and pathetic.

For me as life keeps getting more real, I’m less interested in arguing.

I do enjoy reading many posters takes in the Jazz forum, but I only go to the GD for my “job” now.

Colton is gone, Conan, Hopper, franklin, vinyl one, maybe a couple that spent time on Archie Moses forum that didn’t blow up. With so many name changes I can’t keep up with who was who over time. I don’t see NAOS either, we had some good times together and were best friends. So many gone or gone ish.

How about saltydawg. One of the most famous threads on all JF. Crazy to think this was 12 years ago now. Wow.

Clearly

vinylone is one of my all time favorites. I really do love that guy.

Gyp Rosetti has changed names so many times and I'm very sorry but I've always had a hard time separating them from the poster currently known as keefe. I know they aren't the same person, but I can't keep each one's identity straight.
They are one and the same. He changes his handle every couple years.

It really did get pretty gross.

Dr. Jones was the quintessential big fish in a little pond. He wanted everyone to know it, too. And the people who fell for his scam and went and worked for him just became cult followers, even though that job never worked out for any of them.

Guy liked to dangle his supposed wealth in people's faces. Reminds me of tik tok kids flashing stacks of cash, lambos and penthouses for clout and people eating it up.
What did he do for a living? Or allegedly what did he do for a living? I too remember him bragging about how much money he had. Probably the #1 thing I remember was him defending the original Bundy protest. He might’ve actually participated in it. I remember seeing on tv one of the guys there (might’ve been Dr Jones from all I know) talking about how they were “strategizing putting women and children in front of the men in case the feds opened fire.” Classy guys.

What about Keith McLoud’s “Coach?” I remember him being a funny poster.

Tons of “lost boys” out there. Probably a bunch like me who barely post, or lurk so the account doesn’t end up going inactive.

My posting now has zero heart. I don’t care for the most part so my originally frivolous posts have added layers of stupid, weak, and pathetic.

For me as life keeps getting more real, I’m less interested in arguing.

I do enjoy reading many posters takes in the Jazz forum, but I only go to the GD for my “job” now.

Colton is gone, Conan, Hopper, franklin, vinyl one, maybe a couple that spent time on Archie Moses forum that didn’t blow up. With so many name changes I can’t keep up with who was who over time. I don’t see NAOS either, we had some good times together and were best friends. So many gone or gone ish.
I get what you're saying, but to characterize your own contributions as "stupid, weak and pathetic." is a mischaracterization of what you did.

I think I have as much room as anyone to be embarrassed by my contributions over the years. So maybe you think I'm being "stupid, weak and pathetic" along with many other regular posters.

I don't know. I've always said everyone finds their favorite way to waste their money, be that golf, boating, hunting, gambling, drinking, drugs, church, or whatever else. People also find ways to waste their time. Some of us have chosen this.

What did he do for a living? Or allegedly what did he do for a living? I too remember him bragging about how much money he had. Probably the #1 thing I remember was him defending the original Bundy protest. He might’ve actually participated in it. I remember seeing on tv one of the guys there (might’ve been Dr Jones from all I know) talking about how they were “strategizing putting women and children in front of the men in case the feds opened fire.” Classy guys.

What about Keith McLoud’s “Coach?” I remember him being a funny poster.
Real estate. He went to St. G before the collapse of '08 and shortly after that collapse started posing here. Once the market rebounded and he didn't need people to come try to sell his lots in a down market he stopped posting here. He got UGLI and Trout to move their entire life to St. G to try to sell units in a trash market and neither of them made any money doing it, but they came away thinking he was just the best thing ever.

I think he may have actually built his high-end resort outside of St. G. or someone else did. He promised to take a bunch of JFers there when it opened. Who knows, maybe he did?

I get what you're saying, but to characterize your own contributions as "stupid, weak and pathetic." is a mischaracterization of what you did.

I think I have as much room as anyone to be embarrassed by my contributions over the years. So maybe you think I'm being "stupid, weak and pathetic" along with many other regular posters.

I don't know. I've always said everyone finds their favorite way to waste their money, be that golf, boating, hunting, gambling, drinking, drugs, church, or whatever else. People also find ways to waste their time. Some of us have chosen this.
For me I was just talking the last few years of posts with no heart. I don’t regret spending time here reading or posting. I’m also harder on myself than towards others.

I really don’t judge others……much. Lol. I think you post with plenty of heart and put yourself out there. It doesn’t matter if I don’t agree with some of your takes/point of view… or it does matter. Growth and critical thinking comes from trying to understand different perspectives and experiences. You do cross the line sometimes but that’s not lack of heart, quite the opposite.

I agree with you, spend your time and money how you want, this place is as good as any place for both or either.

I’ve never posted about it, but I’m impressed with your brewing knowledge and experience. I’ve wondered how much of the fermentation knowledge has a crossover with fermenting kimchi, red cabbage, and other probiotic rich foods/drinks.

Anyway, keep on keeping on with one or two deleted posts before you hit post.

:)

Gyp Rossetti is currently going by Keefe.
Bluesrocker is hack and currently goes by haxors or something

Saltydawg was in that pitbull thread too wasn’t he? That whole clipped ears convo. Do I remember wrong?