What's new

The Jazzfanz Official "Let's hold hands and pray for Trey Burke"/ KOLinds Please Draft Burke thread.

Oh My ............

You guys actually photo-shopped pictures of Jesus?

Starting with a reminder of the predominant religion of the state of Utah, and then spreading it out to Christianity in general, I can guarantee that unless God has a great sense of humor, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell now that we get the guy now.

And guys, maybe don't go walking out in a thunderstorm, k?

(gotta draw the line somewhere; photoshopping pictures 'o' the son of god. yeesh)

I don't neg. But Jesus ****ing Christ I want to neg the Jesus outta this.

It was said in the Kuren:

"There is no other God but Hayward, and the prophet Burke is his messenger (pbuh)"

13:11

Good stuff in thread sandy..... you have converted me

Oh My ............

Starting with a reminder of the predominant religion of the state of Utah, and then spreading it out to Christianity in general, I can guarantee that unless God has a great sense of humor, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell now that we get the guy now.

(gotta draw the line somewhere; photoshopping pictures 'o' the son of god. yeesh)

Isn't Dalamon Braille a Muslim though? That can't really count.

Oh My ............

Only PKM's rep power can change this around. Quick PKM neg them now!

Burke with the Jazz first round, a backup C with the Warriors pick, and Myck Kabongo with the Jazz second round pick.

1: Burke/Kabongo
2: Burks/Leslie
3: Hayward/Carroll
4: Favors/Evans
5: Kanter/GSW Pick

Imagine a world with no veterans.

Burke with the Jazz first round, a backup C with the Warriors pick, and Myck Kabongo with the Jazz second round pick.

sounds like a utopia

Who's Leslie?

Basketball Gods sent the chosen one:
GJKsi6A.jpg

So, so amazing. Take a closer look, all. I repped this even before I noticed Hayward's face shining light down on Black Jesus Burke, lolz.

Jazzfanz YOUR PRAYERS HAVE NEVER MEANT MORE. WE NEED BLACK JESUS TO COME TO HIS HOME IN THE WASATCH FRONT. PRAY HARD MY BRETHREN.

Sandy.. if you want to hold hands, just say so.. no need to come up with these elaborate schemes.

Let's pray that Trey has a 0-30 FG game with 2 assists and 20 turnovers next game so we can get him at 18!