What's new

The Jazzfanz Official "Let's hold hands and pray for Trey Burke"/ KOLinds Please Draft Burke thread.

Utah White Powder

sw50sw8sw578.gif

This needs a bump. Keep the prayers coming comrades!!!

I forgot what a great poser that Sandy Braille guy was. Too bad there's no more of that stuff here. R.I.P. thread nominatee £¥£

*t^

Why are so many here so high on Burke? He isn't cp3. He's a short unathletic PG who will struggle to get his shot off in the nba and will be a defensive liability on most nights. Big guards like D rose and duron will punish him while more athletic guards like tony Parker, Dlill, Lawson, curry, Westbrook, wall, cp3, jameer nelson, ray felton, even Mario chalmers will blow past him.

Personally, I think he's one of the worst prospects of the ones mentioned. Even if he turns out he will most likely be just an average PG. Which is fine if you're merely looking for a gel guy. But we don't need that. We need our franchise player still. We need that all-star PG. we already have an average pg in Mo. isn't that essentially what we have right now? Isnt that essentially what is available via FA? Guys like Teaque?

Since most of the players in this draft suck, why not go with potential and swing for the fences and go with a player with a higher ceiling?

Why are so many here so high on Burke? He isn't cp3. He's a short unathletic PG who will struggle to get his shot off in the nba and will be a defensive liability on most nights. Big guards like D rose and duron will punish him while more athletic guards like tony Parker, Dlill, Lawson, curry, Westbrook, wall, cp3, jameer nelson, ray felton, even Mario chalmers will blow past him.

Personally, I think he's one of the worst prospects of the ones mentioned. Even if he turns out he will most likely be just an average PG. Which is fine if you're merely looking for a gel guy. But we don't need that. We need our franchise player still. We need that all-star PG. we already have an average pg in Mo. isn't that essentially what we have right now? Isnt that essentially what is available via FA? Guys like Teaque?

Since most of the players in this draft suck, why not go with potential and swing for the fences and go with a player with a higher ceiling?

Bro... if you think you can get a franchise player or an All Star PG in this draft, you're dreaming.

I'm trying to save you some disappointment here, but we'll be lucky to get a starter from our #14 and #21 picks.

Negrep incoming

S. 3:39 - And the angels called to him, standing in the Sanctuary at worship, 'Lo, God gives thee good tidings of John, who shall confirm a Word of God, a chief, and chaste, a Prophet, righteous.'

Isaiah 40:3 - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Mark 1:3 -The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare you the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

KcROv65.jpg

hWeZqnV.jpg

Last edited: