What's new

The Most Ridiculous Infraction of All Time?

We apologize that ____ is butt-hurt about his/her fract. These concerns are (1) under review; (2) being ignored; (3) being mocked in private (circle one) and you likely won't hear anything more about it. Thank you, come again!

P.S. Like my "rep adjustment power"?

This. In spades...

and while I'm being honest, I'd like to add that one of the things that really annoys me is when a poster changes another poster's words and puts it in quotes as though that was how it was originally written...

Even when EVERYONE KNOWS it's ONLY A JOKE there are always some fools that don't.

You win.

:D

I am a nerd and moevillini is my favorite poster.
by the way, Cy did not really write the above post as written. some of you may have noticed the fine print in italics - that's a clue for the clueless.

Last edited:
Cy my friend you think this is bad? You see my bans list you will know mods are targeting you no doubt.

I get infraction from Boss Stoked for I suggest people should be like group they want to associate with.

I get infraction from Nate and Moe for saying size small male genitalia. They both say same but do not banish each other?

Mods make targets. Consider yourself lucky you are not victim of Russophobic mod attention as am I.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];941217 said:
Cy my friend you think this is bad? You see my bans list you will know mods are targeting you no doubt.

I get infraction from Boss Stoked for I suggest people should be like group they want to associate with.

I get infraction from Nate and Moe for saying size small male genitalia. They both say same but do not banish each other?

Mods make targets. Consider yourself lucky you are not victim of Russophobic mod attention as am I.

Your neg calling me a KGB thug made me smile. Keep up the "good" work...