What's new

The Most Ridiculous Infraction of All Time?

Basically, quit talking like a dumbass Californian teenager when you're 40+ years old. It just makes it that much more obvious how much you care about your self-image and how old you appear. Like Dala said, age ain't ****, so there's no reason to pretend to be what you aren't.

Maybe he isn't. Maybe that is who he really is...

Good Hell, even an episode of Barney is more explicit than Jazzfanz is anymore.

Alright children, let's keep our hands to ourselves....

Basically, quit talking like a dumbass Californian teenager when you're 40+ years old. It just makes it that much more obvious how much you care about your self-image and how old you appear. Like Dala said, age ain't ****, so there's no reason to pretend to be what you aren't.

If you can't make the distinction between tongue in cheek speak, as many of the users here on the board use, and real life, I'm not sure I can help you. I also think you missed Dalamon's point completely. Lastly, I would not pretend to know anything about me and who or who I am not.

As far as your "act your age" post goes, I think Diana Vreeland put it best when she said:

I shall die young. I don't know whether it will be at 70, 80 or 90. But I shall die young!"

Hantlers,..... sometimes I wish you would act a little younger

I once got an infraction for asking if Cy was circumcised…Cy liked the post, so I'm not even sure why I got fracted.

Got one for saying that Thriller is dumber than a mentally handicapped person…harsh, but still true. I mean, you really can't argue it.

POTY candidate?

Ironic considering on the previous page you ask if his wife knows what she's getting into.

No surprise coming from Richard though.

Does she? I mean, homey is asking other grown men on an internet message board the status of their penile.

And that's Dick to you, Patty.

Does she? I mean, homey is asking other grown men on an internet message board the status of their penile.

And that's Dick to you, Patty.

I think everybody knows that I wasn't being serious with Cy. This isn't that difficult.

If only you knew me. Forgive me if I'm not too patient with Vinyl right now, I think it's pretty obvious why I wouldn't care for him at the moment.

Have you tried using some of the board's utilities like the ignore function?

Also, if you're intellectually honest, you'd admit that since I've been back for this season you've been following me around here on the board taking jabs here and there. Comments regarding me height, my intelligence, etc. I don't know you, I don't need to know you, and I don't really give a **** about you but when you back a chihuahua into a corner, he's liable to bite.

Have you tried using some of the board's utilities like the ignore function?

Also, if you're intellectually honest, you'd admit that since I've been back for this season you've been following me around here on the board taking jabs here and there. Comments regarding me height, my intelligence, etc. I don't know you, I don't need to know you, and I don't really give a **** about you but when you back a chihuahua into a corner, he's liable to bite.

Only that chihuahua may leave a mark. You're like the turd Hantlers flushes down the toilet, harmless and never to be thought of again.

Only that chihuahua may leave a mark. You're like the turd Hantlers flushes down the toilet, harmless and never to be thought of again.

You're at it again, Patty. Following me around on the board. It's kind of cute having my own little pet. Good Patty! Good.

What's with the Vinyl beef, gents. I lyk all 3 of u separately, pls be palz for my sake.

-Dal

I agree with dallymon
Me too.

Let's all get along. The only thing to do in this thread is make fun of cryone sorebum the whiny mcwhineface.

This infraction is pretty ridiculous doe. Still awaiting an official statement from the mods. Surely they have some template lying around where they can just change some names and paste it.

This infraction is pretty ridiculous doe. Still awaiting an official statement from the mods. Surely they have some template lying around where they can just change some names and paste it.

We apologize that ____ is butt-hurt about his/her fract. These concerns are (1) under review; (2) being ignored; (3) being mocked in private (circle one) and you likely won't hear anything more about it. Thank you, come again!

P.S. Like my "rep adjustment power"?

We apologize that ____ is butt-hurt about his/her fract. These concerns are (1) under review; (2) being ignored; (3) being mocked in private (circle one) and you likely won't hear anything more about it. Thank you, come again!

P.S. Like my "rep adjustment power"?

Modolf Modler