What's new

The Next 20 Games

Even the most casual observer KNOWS the Jazz will NOT lose to the Bull's tonight! They just got mauled by the Nuggetts.....it's the second of a back to back, we are rested, playing well and certainly owe them one! Jazz only favored by 4 points? Take the Jazz....give the points! This game won't be close!

Even the most casual observer KNOWS the Jazz will NOT lose to the Bull's tonight! They just got mauled by the Nuggets.....it's the second of a back to back, we are rested, playing well and certainly owe them one! Jazz only favored by 4 points? Take the Jazz....give the points! This game won't be close!

Even the most casual observer KNOWS the Jazz will NOT lose to the Bull's tonight! They just got mauled by the Nuggets.....it's the second of a back to back, we are rested, playing well and certainly owe them one! Jazz only favored by 4 points? Take the Jazz....give the points! This game won't be close!

Spot on dude

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Xsy
The Jazz are now 1 behind for a pace of 14-6 on these 20 games.
They'll have to beat the Clips, Clips, or OKC to make it up.

We've won two and lost one since I last updated, putting the Jazz at 10-5. Embarrassing losses to the Kings and Lakers were offset by surprise victories against the Heat and Thunder. Pretty solid, but they can still mess things up pretty bad over the next five games.

I can see the next five games going anywhere from 4-1 to 2-3.

11-5, thus ending this guy's prediction. Which he booked.
You got me. Since you're obviously better at this prediction thing than I am, what do you foresee the Jazz doing in the playoffs?
Western Conference Finals? NBA Finals?

I predict we get swept in the first round, but again, I'm not as good at this as you are...

Dont overthink it...without even looking at the schedule we'll be 10-10 over the next 20 games. Book it.

You got me. Since you're obviously better at this prediction thing than I am, what do you foresee the Jazz doing in the playoffs?
Western Conference Finals? NBA Finals?

I predict we get swept in the first round, but again, I'm not as good at this as you are...

I like how you think I said I was better than you. I just said you were wrong. I didn't even post a prediction.

Next three games are winnable. I predict we finish the season 48-34.

11-5, thus ending this guy's prediction. Which he booked.

Even if we lose our next one, we should, correct that, REALLY should, win the following three to pull to 14-6, and nine games above .500 overall. When's the last time we were nine over .500?