What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

LeBron is now 88 points from passing Kareem for career regular season points. What game do you think he hits it on? I think he will be going hard to get the record against the Pelicans, but it would be nice to see him do it against the home crowd against OKC or Milwaukee

Feb 2 @ Indiana
Feb 4 @ New Orleans
Feb 7 vs. Oklahoma City
Feb 9 vs. Milwaukee
Feb 11 @ Golden State

I think he also moved or moves into 4th all time for assists around now (i think he is passing steve nash)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

dons scoring average will take a hit with only 6 points i know he got ejected though and he was 2/11 building a house from bricks lol last 10 games he has only been averaging nearly 16

Feels like the Clips definitely trade for a pg... will it be FVV or Mike?

dons scoring average will take a hit with only 6 points i know he got ejected though and he was 2/11 building a house from bricks lol last 10 games he has only been averaging nearly 16
Don's size seems to lead to him being fatigued every year as the season wears on

Don's size seems to lead to him being fatigued every year as the season wears on
Agree, when combined with his insane usage and the “way” he has to get his points it’s likely very hard to maintain that for 82 games