What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Bronny looks really good to me. I don't get the hate
What's his position in the NBA?

Yeah, I know. His position is "LeBron's son". But seriously... he's not an NBA PG, he's not an NBA SG, and he definitely isn't an NBA SF at 6'2''.

To me he's exactly the kind of tweener with meh shooting ability who usually has to toil in the G-League, waiting for a call-up that never comes.

What's his position in the NBA?

Yeah, I know. His position is "LeBron's son". But seriously... he's not an NBA PG, he's not an NBA SG, and he definitely isn't an NBA SF at 6'2''.

To me he's exactly the kind of tweener with meh shooting ability who usually has to toil in the G-League, waiting for a call-up that never comes.
He's 18 years old.

U Gotta Love It Baby

Jordan Poole gonna bring the downfall of the GSW dynasty.

View: https://twitter.com/clutchpointsapp/status/1633304440534073345?s=46&t=2V0XnIiSvvg1zmxf5ErUMA

Draymond is a bitch. It wasn't that egregious. Ya he should have made the pass but it wasn't like Draymond had a for certain dunk or something. There was a defender there. Players miss guys sometimes. It happens. Doesn't mean you have to throw a fit. Unless you a bitch like draymond.

Draymond is a bitch. It wasn't that egregious. Ya he should have made the pass but it wasn't like Draymond had a for certain dunk or something. There was a defender there. Players miss guys sometimes. It happens. Doesn't mean you have to throw a fit. Unless you a bitch like draymond.
I dunno maybe it’s a personality thing or a generational thing but Poole’s always rubbed me the wrong way going back to the punch up with Draymond. Poole didn’t do anything wrong legally but he was the instigator with his talking.

Whatever the case may be i think it’s a mistake to have both of hem on the same team.. it’s too chaotic imo..

I think his reaction is not about that particular play... its about the player. Obviously there is beef or then Draymond is just trying to drive a point which Poole is not getting.

I dunno maybe it’s a personality thing or a generational thing but Poole’s always rubbed me the wrong way going back to the punch up with Draymond. Poole didn’t do anything wrong legally but he was the instigator with his talking.

Whatever the case may be i think it’s a mistake to have both of hem on the same team.. it’s too chaotic imo..
Yeah I also felt Poole was disrespectful towards Draymond for getting that extension. At least based on the articles I read, he was waving that paper around which then escalated to that punch.

Poole needs to understand that Draymond has been a leader and a key player during the entire dynasty and is also 10 years older. That should earn you respect.

Yeah I also felt Poole was disrespectful towards Draymond for getting that extension. At least based on the articles I read, he was waving that paper around which then escalated to that punch.

Poole needs to understand that Draymond has been a leader and a key player during the entire dynasty and is also 10 years older. That should earn you respect.
Yeah also I think it’s more to do with personality than a generational thing .. like you compare Poole to Kessler… the same younger generation, but totally different personality.

Between the 2 I know which I’d rather build my franchise on.

U Gotta Love It Baby

Jordan Poole gonna bring the downfall of the GSW dynasty.

View: https://twitter.com/clutchpointsapp/status/1633304440534073345?s=46&t=2V0XnIiSvvg1zmxf5ErUMA

Nah, that's Dray who will be the downfall. He is such an arrogant clown. Poole missed him in the middle, maybe felt he didn't have a good angle, and frankly it kind of looked that way, so he went safe to save the possession, but when Dray doesn't get what Dray wants, well **** all y'all then, apparently. Isn't Poole the one Dray straight up punched in the face in practice? Dray is a ****nut of the highest order.

Poole needs to understand that Draymond has been a leader and a key player during the entire dynasty and is also 10 years older. That should earn you respect
No, respect is earned in how you act and how you treat people. Respect your elders is just a way older people justify bully behavior. Dray hasn't earned any respect, event though it is PAINFULLY obvious he desperately craves it, demands it, and is willing to humiliate and demean as much as necessary to force it. **** Dray.

Maybe Poole was stupidly flaunting his extension, that is the folly of youth and the beginnings of entitlement. Dray punching him for it is juvenile and bullying. Being an *** does not mean one deserves to be assaulted.

This. In ****ing spades.

Nah, that's Dray who will be the downfall. He is such an arrogant clown. Poole missed him in the middle, maybe felt he didn't have a good angle, and frankly it kind of looked that way, so he went safe to save the possession, but when Dray doesn't get what Dray wants, well **** all y'all then, apparently. Isn't Poole the one Dray straight up punched in the face in practice? Dray is a ****nut of the highest order
Ya I mean draymond was a dick way before poole showed up. I remember a bunch of controversy around him one year for punching people in the junk. He is who he is. cant blame poole for his douchiness

No, respect is earned in how you act and how you treat people. Respect your elders is just a way older people justify bully behavior. Dray hasn't earned any respect, event though it is PAINFULLY obvious he desperately craves it, demands it, and is willing to humiliate and demean as much as necessary to force it. **** Dray.

Maybe Poole was stupidly flaunting his extension, that is the folly of youth and the beginnings of entitlement. Dray punching him for it is juvenile and bullying. Being an *** does not mean one deserves to be assaulted.
You are talking about totally different type of respect. Respect for a person is not the same as respecting leadership, respecting law or professional respect for instance.

Draymond has been one of the key leaders in a dynasty that has won 4 championships, and his leadership during that era is a well documented fact. He should command respect as a leader as well as professional respect. Sometimes you have to work with people you dont like, but they are great at what they do. And Draymonds track record is pretty good.