What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

They are literally #1 and #2 in the entire NBA

The effectiveness of their rim defense is very very close. Almost no gap.

The gap shows up due to how many attempts each player has defended.
Now why would gobert have way more shots defended? Hmmm. Does gobert play more minutes? Yep. Has Kessler been out with injury? Indeed. Maybe players are just unwilling to go at Kessler cause they scared. (That last one is a joke. The gap is obviously due to amount of time on the court)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

They are literally #1 and #2 in the entire NBA

The effectiveness of their rim defense is very very close. Almost no gap.

The gap shows up due to how many attempts each player has defended.
Now why would gobert have way more shots defended? Hmmm. Does gobert play more minutes? Yep. Has Kessler been out with injury? Indeed. Maybe players are just unwilling to go at Kessler cause they scared. (That last one is a joke. The gap is obviously due to amount of time on the court)

It's huge due to the fact Rudy the GOAT and Walker is just meh.

Yes we should've gotten more from the Conley trade. But the Lakers screwed up pretty bad too. DLo+Vando+Beasley(who's now with the Bucks) seems a pretty poor return for a FRP, albeit a protected one.

Minny is the winner. Fans there saying it's the best trade of Minny history. I think it's too early tp know but at that stage Mike look like a 30 years player and Rudy is DPOY level.

Watch Kings Minny today. Minny defense is incredible. Still feel angry that Don never put any effort in defense with the jazz and play team spirit, we may have win something....
Yeah if we had Jaden McDaniels to clamp down on the opponent's best player and KAT to collect all the rebounds/loose ball when Rudy was lured out of the paint to contest shots, Don might have cared about the defense a little more.

Our defensive melt down was 100% on the overall roster construction/lack of personnel, not on one specific individual.

Minny is the winner. Fans there saying it's the best trade of Minny history. I think it's too early tp know but at that stage Mike look like a 30 years player and Rudy is DPOY level.
Rudy was always meant to be playing with a big lineup. That's how you get the best out of his defensive prowess. Not some two guard or even three guard small lineups where you expect him to be the single point of failure to cover everyones *** while grabbing all the rebounds possible

I like Walter , great potential but at that stage he is a 50% Rudy player. Will need to improve a lot before reaching Rudy level.
Ya first and 2nd year Rudy also needed to improve a lot to reach Rudy level.

Maxey is out there playing like a glorified version of Quickley. Basically Quickley with the usage and Embiid to draw the gravity.

as the sole surviving occupant on Exum island is like to point out in 9 games starting for Dallas Ave 17 / 4 / 4 on 62/54/81 % shooting along with great defending.
Does he still open-mouth chug air like an asthmatic in a homemade Titan submersible every time he runs up the court?