What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Yet one could argue that he has been the 3rd or 4th best player in his own team in these finals thus far.
Which just show that for winning a championship, a star is not enough but need a cpl of good players around. Lots of team dothe same mistake, spending all theur money on 2 stars players and fill the roster with cheap players and are unable to win. Boston is huge this year, they are 2 stars players but also 4 or 5 really good guys.

I didn't see it mentioned in here but I just read that porz got hurt again and might miss tomorrow's game

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

If Mitchell signs an extension does that change how we feel about the trade?
Not really. First I don't think him re- signing with them means he would have re-signed with us. (Definitely makes me think it would have been more possible though)
Second I think that Lauri and Sexton and a bunch of picks are preferable to Donovan Mitchell.

Luka can really be dumb at times. I think he’s chucked about 5 ill-advised step back 3s. Why not pass it? Someone other than Kyrie and Luka needs to get involved. It’s weird to me how Dallas has a size advantage inside yet they refuse to use it.

I really miss big man basketball. The “free flowing positionless” stuff was refreshing for a while. But now it’s just a 3 point shooting contest. I’d like to see some big men play inside and see teams actually try and execute an offense rather than just run down and chuck up the first 3.

One last thought, I have no idea what a foul is in the nba anymore. I understand that there’s going to be variance from game to game due to officials calling things slightly differently. But it’s insane to me the variance seen now. It’s almost like a completely different sport from game to game. I understand why players get frustrated, do money signs, and get technicals.

Geez I went for a walk at halftime.
Come back and the Celtics are up by 20. Wtf happened?

Not really. First I don't think him re- signing with them means he would have re-signed with us. (Definitely makes me think it would have been more possible though)
Second I think that Lauri and Sexton and a bunch of picks are preferable to Donovan Mitchell.

I think I feel the same, but some of the upside on the deal was Mitchell leaving and them not being a good.

I'm not sure all the ways that things would have changed with Hardy and Mitchell and no Gobert, but really there are too many possibilities.

Back