What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The Raptors with an interesting decision bringing back Barrett and Quickley tonight when they have a 2 game lead for the 6th spot.

Just watch Minny then switch to Denver game. Great fight between Jokic and Wemby. Wemby is just amazing for a rookie. Still frustrated we did not try to get him.

I actually appreciate Mitchell for making it obvious to the Jazz he wasn't interested in being here long-term, AND for not limiting his preferred trade destination to just NY.

Allowed us to get a haul by trading him. Wish Hayward had done the same.

Officially RIP to Houston's play-in hopes. It was a fun ride, maybe they turn it into a post-bubble Phoenix push next year

One interesting offseason thing to monitor is what Philly does. They just suck without Embiid and I dont think Joel is too happy that he has to carry that team to constant early exits in the playoffs.

Its not a likely scenario to happen as if Embiid forces his way out he likely influences the destination... But since its boring I decided to hypothecate that we make that trade with Kessler, Collins and Keyonte going the other way... and I really like what we would have for starting 5 even without adding anyone else:

Embiid
Hendricks
Lauri
Sexton
Dunn

Hendricks needs to grow into his shoes there, but other than that you have a pretty nice amount of defense, shooting and offensive advantage creation.

Last edited:
One interesting offseason thing to monitor is what Philly does. They just suck without Embiid and I dont think Joel is too happy that he has to carry that team to constant early exits in the playoffs.

Its not a likely scenario to happen as if Embiid forces his way out he likely influences the destination... But since its boring I decided to hypothecate that we make that trade with Kessler, Collins and Keyonte going the other way... and I really like what we would have for starting 5 even without adding anyone else:

Embiid
Hendricks
Lauri
Sexton
Dunn

Hendricks needs to grow into his shoes there, but other than that you have a pretty nice amount of defense, shooting and offensive advantage creation.
If you are making that move you better get a real PG starting with that unit.

Embiid
Hendricks
Lauri
Sexton
Dunn

Love that roster.
Embiid is underrated on jazzfanz (much like Luka)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk