What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The *OFFICAIL* Jazzfanz Crypto Mining Thread

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I mined doge just for fun. I have nearly 2,000 of them so far, between that and buying some. I really hope they get another spike. Just get me to $10 each and I'll cash out happy. I've put maybe $200 total into them with electricity and cash, and currently at $500 in value. Some of these could be a lot of fun.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
For anyone running LHR (Limited Hash Rate, for the uninitiated) cards the recently released NBMiner version 39.6 goes from unlocking 68% of the card's mining potential to 74%, without any sort of unlock the cards only do 50% of their mining potential which was (heavy emphasis on the quotation marks) "supposed" to help get more cards into the hands of gamers. Spoiler alert, it hasn't done that at all.

So if you're running LHR cards for mining then your best current option is NBMiner 39.6.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Bought 500k shiba inu for a lark ($25.00). Let's get that sucker to $1.00!!!!

Scat

Bought 500k shiba inu for a lark ($25.00). Let's get that sucker to $1.00!!!!
I own a number of SHIB coins. It had a huge uptick the end of Oct but has steadily dropped since then. I think we'll be lucky if it hits .02

1637612086168.png

I bought 2 billion SANTA coins. I am hoping it gets up to just .00005

Scat

These cryptocurrencies are pretty wild. A person that invested $8k in SHIB when it first came out made over a million dollars in 15 months.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I just got shipping confirmation on a Helium Hotspot Miner. I'm currently in an uncovered hex and have other hotspots in adjacent hex's that I should be able to witness and who should be able to witness me. I've got to get an aftermarket antenna and mount it high up on my roof, but profits are looking decent for the hotspots near me.

Scat

Anybody tried HoneyMiner before?
Went to look at Honey Miner and got this: Effective October 16, 2021, Honeyminer has ceased operations. We are proud to have helped bring cryptocurrency mining securely to the masses and thankful to our users for coming with us on this amazing journey. We are working on an exciting new offering, please stay tuned for updates.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Went to look at Honey Miner and got this: Effective October 16, 2021, Honeyminer has ceased operations. We are proud to have helped bring cryptocurrency mining securely to the masses and thankful to our users for coming with us on this amazing journey. We are working on an exciting new offering, please stay tuned for updates.
I don't know much about them specifically but they sound similar to nicehash. I think there are a couple others like nicehash out there. Nicehash is legit and stuff but they have done some stuff within the community that turns me off and they had a pretty big scandal several years ago where one of the people at the top just up and booked it with a bunch of other people's money. They kind of sort of compensated people (in the same coin after the coin had lost a lot of value) and have been okay since then.

They make things easy, but I'd do the 5% more work and just download a miner and use a mining pool.