What's new

The official: Bogey is the best offensive player the Jazz have.

Shad

I can't see ANY argument against this. This dude is straight clutch and honestly needs to be shooting the most out of any Jazz player.

One of the takeaways from this game is that he needs to play 45 minutes a game for us.

But don't make him a driver. He's a pretty bad driver.

He is. He’s probably average a couple more points if he’d stop pump faking 70% of the time and just let it fly.

More accurately, I’d say Mitchell is being overused for his skill set while Bojan is being underused. That’s not a knock of Donovan. Bojan is more underused than Donovan is overused. Donovan not by much. But I think that’s what may have us feel this way, because we’re seeing just a tad too much Donovan and way too little Bogey. Not so much that Bogey is better.

DM is more versatile. Bog is the most efficient and consistent though. He needs to get the ball more.

Bogey's a way better shooter. Still think Donovan's all around game is better, especially when he's not forcing it too much.

If Donovan never shot a floater again and just did just jumper, he'd be 1000000000000000000000x better

He's been a great driver...

How are some of yall so bad at watching basketball?

Bojan is 30th in points generated off drives.
I thought the same thing. I have been amazed at how good bogey is at driving and finishing over bigger players. He has quite a knack for driving and finishing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app