What's new

The *official* Election Day Game Thread!

Not gonna lie, the thought of Pence ever being president worries me more than Trump.
The good news then is the most likely path for him to become president (replacing Trump midterm) is no longer possible. Pence's rise was wholly dependant on Trump, he will be as inconsequential a politician now as he was before 2016.

nope. but neither did he lose by a landslide. it was close enough of an election for him to challenge. not that it's gonna matter though. probably not. but have to wait and see
Just want to point out that many posters on JazzFanz are young. Unless it's a long time poster, be careful and consider that poster might be a young Jazz fan.

Unless it's @Rubashov , **** that ****. f then c

neither does "media projection". all trump needs is one dead man's vote that got counted to turn it around. anything can happen. not that i'm favoring either side but i'd say this is far from over.
  • We know Russia hacked the DNC and DCCC servers.
  • We know the Russians hacked state servers and stole data. We don’t have evidence that they changed votes. But we know they were able to obtain data.
  • We know Russia through Gucifer and Wikileaks released Democratic emails in 2016.
  • We know Russia ran a disinformation campaign across social media.
  • We know Paul Manafort gave polling data to Russian intelligence through his Ukrainian oligarch friends. He was hoping that he could pay off his debts by using his access to Trump. Thats why he took no salary.
  • We know Trump’s sons were holding meetings with Russians in Trump Tower hoping for dirt on Hillary Clinton that they lied about.
  • We know Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn all lied to the FBI about their contacts with the Russians. Most likely, Stone was helping to direct the targets for the email dumps.
  • We know Trump is compromised financially with a lot of debt.

Yet Trumpers deny that Russia played a key role In the 2016 campaign. And they claim if they see one counting error, no matter how minuscule, that it’ll invalidate the entire 2020 election?

Republicans, Grow the **** up. Trump lost. Stop the conspiracy nonsense. We don’t want him as president anymore. Millions have spoken, you need to listen. We’ve been listening to your side mouth off for 4 years. Time to eat your humble pie and listen to the majority of Americans. You also play a role in healing America. It can’t just be one way. Democrats can’t do everything.

Last edited:
The good news then is the most likely path for him to become president (replacing Trump midterm) is no longer possible. Pence's rise was wholly dependant on Trump, he will be as inconsequential a politician now as he was before 2016.
I imagine Pence will spend his retirement paying prostitutes who he will call mommy, make them spank him for being a bad boy, then he'll cry, then he will kill them because they made him think dirty thoughts, so it will ultimately be their fault.

• We know Russia hacked the DNC and DCCC servers.
  • We know the Russians hacked state servers and stole data. We don’t have evidence that they changed votes. But we know they were able to obtain data.
  • We know Russia through Gucifer and Wikileaks released Democratic emails in 2016.
  • We know Russia ran a disinformation campaign across social media.
  • We know Paul Manafort gave polling data to Russian intelligence through his Ukrainian oligarch friends. He was hoping that he could pay off his debts by using his access to Trump. Thats why he took no salary.
  • We know Trump’s sons were holding meetings with Russians in Trump Tower hoping for dirt on Hillary Clinton that they lied about.
  • We know Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn all lied to the FBI about their contacts with the Russians. Most likely, Stone was helping to direct the targets for the email dumps.
  • We know Trump is compromised financially with a lot of debt.

Yet Trumpers deny that Russia played a key role In the 2016 campaign. And they claim if they see one counting error, no matter how minuscule, that it’ll invalidate the entire 2020 election?

Republicans, Grow the **** up. Trump lost. Stop the conspiracy nonsense. We don’t want him as president anymore. Millions have spoken, you need to listen. We’ve been listening to your side mouth off for 4 years. Time to eat your humble pie and listen to the majority of Americans. You also play a role in healing America. It can’t just be one way. Democrats can’t do everything.
Please see my post above. I think you might be speaking to a 17 year old.

Just want to point out that many posters on JazzFanz are young. Unless it's a long time poster, be careful and consider that poster might be a young Jazz fan.

Unless it's @Rubashov , **** that ****. f then c

Thats what the filter is for, anyway how old are these kids? Most 12 year olds have a worse vocabulary than me. I at least swear with colour and variety.

I think he will die soon. Stress, age, and fatness catch up to everyone

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
He's got almost $500,000,000 in PERSONAL debt coming due, a couple hundred million very soon, and based on his tax records, he doesn't have the money to pay that back.

He's got a very serious tax fraud case they've been sitting on because you can't indict a sitting President. Day after inauguration and I'm sure NY will make the criminal charges (the go to prison type of charges) official.

That's just the beginning. People like to say "Russian hoax" but the reason Trump wasn't charged with a crime is, again, because he is a sitting President and Mueller was following his mandate to the letter. Then Barr got inserted just in time so that he could intercept the report and write a summary that Mueller was upset about because he said it misrepresented his findings. But Mueller is a soldier, so he followed his orders. That played out in a particularly awkward way when he was called to testify and was given explicit instructions from Barr that he could only testify to what was specifically in the report. That's why he kept asking for page numbers after almost every question. He was going to provide NOTHING that wasn't in the report. Anyway, it wasn't a hoax and Trump will be eligible for some charges once he's not the POTUS.

I don’t think Pence will generate much. He’s not Trumpy enough for that ilk.

What will be interesting is to see if R’s end up with a DJT figure in 2024 or someone more middle of the road.

Gotta be Rubio or Cruz right? Who else is there? Steven Crowder?

Life in Soviet Union was also much safer and there was way less crime than you have in your own country today.
Yeah right! Not sure whether you response is sarcasm or real. Why do you think there was less crime in Soviet Estonia than in modern Estonia? Displaying our national flag was almost sentence to death. Punishment was little bit less, if you celebreted Christmas.
I do not miss the Soviet time. However, life has told me, that "показуха " and cancel culture are now even widespread both in Europa and USA and probably in different amounts elsewhere, too.

Yes, that would be for reasons involving wealth transfer, differential policing, and denial of opportunities. Not that you actually care about the reasons, from what I can tell.
Yes, i would not care, if the reasons are artificially created and other people are blamed in a style "i have to be in different school or different bus". For some reasons, others can survive even if there is a combination of carpet bombing and general poverty. Just ask people in Dresden or Hiroshima. I guess my grandparents would have chosen a seperate bus or school if that have meant that there are no war.

He's got almost $500,000,000 in PERSONAL debt coming due, a couple hundred million very soon, and based on his tax records, he doesn't have the money to pay that back.

He's got a very serious tax fraud case they've been sitting on because you can't indict a sitting President. Day after inauguration and I'm sure NY will make the criminal charges (the go to prison type of charges) official.

That's just the beginning. People like to say "Russian hoax" but the reason Trump wasn't charged with a crime is, again, because he is a sitting President and Mueller was following his mandate to the letter. Then Barr got inserted just in time so that he could intercept the report and write a summary that Mueller was upset about because he said it misrepresented his findings. But Mueller is a soldier, so he followed his orders. That played out in a particularly awkward way when he was called to testify and was given explicit instructions from Barr that he could only testify to what was specifically in the report. That's why he kept asking for page numbers after almost every question. He was going to provide NOTHING that wasn't in the report. Anyway, it wasn't a hoax and Trump will be eligible for some charges once he's not the POTUS.
It will be very interesting to see how the new Justice Department pursues the litany of Trump and Trump-Admin abuses. I’m sure the state of NY will get after things really quickly, but the fed-level stuff is harder for me to gauge; there are just so many politically sensitive things now that it’s hard to envision the Justice Department acting the way it used to.

It will be very interesting to see how the new Justice Department pursues the litany of Trump and Trump-Admin abuses. I’m sure the state of NY will get after things really quickly, but the fed-level stuff is harder for me to gauge; there are just so many politically sensitive things now that it’s hard to envision the Justice Department acting the way it used to.
Frankly, as satisfying as it would be to see Biden's DOJ go after Trump, that's the kind of thing that tin-pot countries do, and we want no part of looking like that.

Gotta be Rubio or Cruz right? Who else is there? Steven Crowder?
It's hard to say. I think Cruz will probably throw his hat in, probably a Tom Cotton-like figure as well. And don't ignore that someone outside the box like Sean Hannity could do it.

Frankly, as satisfying as it would be to see Biden's DOJ go after Trump, that's the kind of thing that tin-pot countries do, and we want no part of looking like that.
For sure. I’m definitely worried about the precedent that would set. And yet, the Justice Department isn’t supposed to blow around in those kinds of political winds. If there were great, punishable offenses (and, let’s be honest, there certainly have been), then they are supposed to investigate those regardless of damage to a so-called political party.

This will all form a substantial part of the plot of Biden’s presidency.

Yes, i would not care, if the reasons are artificially created and other people are blamed in a style "i have to be in different school or different bus". For some reasons, others can survive even if there is a combination of carpet bombing and general poverty. Just ask people in Dresden or Hiroshima. I guess my grandparents would have chosen a seperate bus or school if that have meant that there are no war.
Dresden and Hiroshima has government interested in rebuilding the community or supporting the people affected. Other people have to deal with governments interested in keeping them subjugated.