What's new

The Official "Fire Ty Corbin" Thread

The national media is starting to notice too. Both the ESPN and NBA power rankings this week mention his job security being in danger. While I think he should have been gone a long time ago, they might as well keep him for another month or two to make sure they get enough losses to get a high pick. Then bring someone new in before the players are hurt too much by learning bad habits.

The Jazz are bad, but they're not this bad. It's not unrealistic to think that they could be 1-6 right now if they had a quality coach.

Obviously Pop is a superior coach, but his coaching was one of the reasons we fell apart down the stretch tonight. Much like the Jazz don't have the players for crunch time, they definitely don't have the coach for it.

I was a little distracted with other things at the time of the substitution, but was there any reason to go away from Burks (besides his offense)? I mean, Parker made some magnificent plays... the kind of plays you tip your hat to.... But, the kind of plays that you pull him for? Pull him for JL3? Can anybody explain?

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];700168 said:
I was a little distracted with other things at the time of the substitution, but was there any reason to go away from Burks (besides his offense)? I mean, Parker made some magnificent plays... the kind of plays you tip your hat to.... But, the kind of plays that you pull him for? Pull him for JL3? Can anybody explain?

Lucas be a vet yo