What's new

The official Jazz vs Rockets prediction thread.

Shad

The Jazz squeak 1 win out. The rockets average 30 free throws per game. The entire series is a snore fest. The jazz will get hot only to have 8 harden free throws in a row.

The offseason comes. Rubio walks, we sign a 32+ year old vet, a draft pick, and a g-leaguer and call it a summer.

The Jazz squeak 1 win out. The rockets average 30 free throws per game. The entire series is a snore fest. The jazz will get hot only to have 8 harden free throws in a row.

The offseason comes. Rubio walks, we sign a 32+ year old vet, a draft pick, and a g-leaguer and call it a summer.

I take it you're a real glass half full kind of guy.

Portland vs kings still is going to happen tonight. Kings arent bad and i believe they will try to win tonight.

Probably wont though. ****

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I am wondering if Portland rests the starters tonight now that they have home court locked up. We will find out if they would rather play us or OKC.
I guess I don't really know. Is there a chance we play Portland?

I figured we were locked in with Houston.

What happens if Portland win and Denver loose? AFAIK, in a 3 way tie, it comes down to division winners. Houston are already crowned, but Portland and Denver will have the same record.

By the end of the series Gobert has a new tat. Roman Numerals representing the souls reaped at the rim. I have it at 13

Mitchell achieves power level 9000 and averages 35-7-6 and 46% shooting and 41% from 3.

I down over 10 beers a game.

Last edited:
The Rockets are lame, and we all know it
It's times like this, we have to admit
Your whole city is fat, Louis Scola is a rat
What's McGrady's eye even looking at?

The Rockets blow and we all know
I like it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app