What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Funny how you always claim that I'm triggered yet you are always the one talking about me. Always. If I had my way, which I asked asked of your obsessive phycotic ***, you'd never quote me again. I've asked you more than once but your addicted to me. You really are.

Just to prove it. I bet you can't go a month without quoting me or insulting me through other posters. I'm fine with it in the Jazz threads but just to prove that you're not some obsessive phycotic(which right now you are) I challenge you to get help(Stalkers Anonymous maybe) that you seriously need and quit quoting me or talking about me. Just for a month. I'll do the same. It's easy for me because you're just so weird I never have a reason to quote you. Personally you creep me out.

So starting now... Please control your addiction. One month no mention of me.

Actually this discussion started with you quoting me lol.
I just quoted another poster who had called you dumb and agreed with him. Then you couldn't resist quoting me lol.

You are just confused again. You are obsessed and need help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Actually this discussion started with you quoting me lol.
I just quoted another poster who had called you dumb and agreed with him. Then you couldn't resist quoting me lol.

You are just confused again. You are obsessed and need help

"Just to prove it. I bet you can't go a month without quoting me or insulting me through other posters."

Idiot. You already failed lol. But k, I'll start after this. I have nothing more to say to your creepy ***. If you had any self control you'd agree but you just can't help it. So bye Creep!

One person who spoke to Trump said, however, that he was pleased with Mulvaney’s performance

it'samazingly irresponsible using "unnamed sources". Sadly people don't even question it.

"One person who spoke to Trump"= "unnamed sources". I don't mind if you cite an unnamed source, but, according to you, you should care. Sadly(by your analysis), you don't even question it.

"One person who spoke to Trump"= "unnamed sources". I don't mind if you cite an unnamed source, but, according to you, you should care. Sadly(?), you don't even question it.
I didn't claim it to be true. I really don't care if it pissed Trump off or not. My only point there was that we are now considering hearsay as news. As I ponited out two different unnamed sources said two different things. The media outlets know this and they use it as a trigger(for lack of better word) device. It's nothing more than hearsay. Nothing.

"Just to prove it. I bet you can't go a month without quoting me or insulting me through other posters."

Idiot. You already failed lol. But k, I'll start after this. I have nothing more to say to your creepy ***. If you had any self control you'd agree but you just can't help it. So bye Creep!
I bet you can't go without quoting me for a month. Let's see if you can do it!
I'm sure you won't be able to though due to your obsession.

One thing is for sure, you will never have any control on how I post or who I quote or who i talk about. I will do what I want to do and don't care what you think about it one bit.

This was a lot of words to say you're generally OK with Trump's political grift so long as he doesn't get in trouble for it.

Bush holding an event at his ranch doesn't have much to do with this considering he wasn't lining his pockets from it.

If Donald’s resort profiting from having the G7 there doesn’t violate the emoluments clause, nothing will. There’s literally no point in having that in the constitution if people aren’t going to enforce it. Hell, at this point, why have any laws limiting the power of the presidency at all? Just name donald supreme emperor and get it over with.

I’ve noticed a steep decline in the posts made by Donald defenders. It’s interesting. Just goes to show how galvanizing this story is when even the dumbest and most loyal aren’t posting much anymore.

anyone with three brain cells is embarrassed to have supported this mentally deficient fraud.

Back in the 80s and 90s Rudy helped put away mob bosses who did this sort of thing. Now, he’s being investigated by his former office for doing the type of stuff ......]

I feel embarrassed and foolish for having been a big Rudy fan. Although trump’s flaws were manifestly obvious before he was elected and Rudy’s were more latent and hidden. In 10 years no one will admit to voting for the fraud.

Also could someone explain to me why in the world is the US government financing the criminal Saudi regime? Trump has a lot to account for in this matter yet nobody seems to want to cover it.

Well they hire our soldiers as mercenaries, donchya know?

trumpy is bringing our men and women home unless they are bought by Saudi oil money.

And ya know, killing a journalist now and then. No biggie!

I dont know what to think of it.

Im like 85% sure Trump isnt one of these corrupt war mongering politicians. I could be wrong. We will see. I havent looked into enough to form an opinion on it.

Having people like Bolton on his side made me question him a bit, but then he fired him like he should have. So...

I think that he was forced in a way to put certain people in positions, like people from Goldman Sachs. Who else is he going to choose? You need experienced smart people around you.

Im holding faith that he is doing what is right, or at least trying. He makes me nervous sometimes, but then redeems himself. He is doing enough other things that indicate he is a man of the people, so Im guessing/hoping the Saudi Arabia stuff is for good reason.

Sounds like a lot of rationalization.

Almost like you really know the truth and are having a hard time accepting it.

I have faith that you will turn the corner and the 15% of your brain that sees reality will eventually wake up. You are like Deniro in the movie awakenings.

Sounds like a lot of rationalization.

Almost like you really know the truth and are having a hard time accepting it.

I have faith that you will turn the corner and the 15% of your brain that sees reality will eventually wake up. You are like Deniro in the movie awakenings.

No bro. What you dont get is that like a rational adult I can consider the different possibilities and see things from grounded perspective and not act like an unhinged lunatic.

If someone like Jazzta shows that they arent an unhinged over the top retard like yourself, then I can talk to them about whats really going on. Instead you retards act like children and overreact to everything. If you say Trump is Hitler then I will take the opposite side of that just to counteract your stupidity. You know, to balance out the conversation. If you can discuss him for what he really is then we can be adults and talk about that.

If you say Trump is Hitler then I will take the opposite side of that just to counteract your stupidity. You know, to balance out the conversation.

I thought maybe you were arguing that Trump is not Hitler because you believed Trump was not Hitler.

But you believe Trump is Hitler and you are arguing that he is not Hitler just to balance the conversation.

Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
No bro. What you dont get is that like a rational adult I can consider the different possibilities and see things from grounded perspective and not act like an unhinged lunatic.

If someone like Jazzta shows that they arent an unhinged over the top retard like yourself, then I can talk to them about whats really going on. Instead you retards act like children and overreact to everything. If you say Trump is Hitler then I will take the opposite side of that just to counteract your stupidity. You know, to balance out the conversation. If you can discuss him for what he really is then we can be adults and talk about that.

I'm so glad that you are here to make sure the conversation remains rational and that no one reverts to name calling.

Yours,

A childish retard

I am glad that 15% of your brain believes that Trump is a warmongering politician. There is hope for you!

If awarding your own company a contract isn't grift that word has lost all meaning. I mean, come on.

As for the legal question of emoluents, it's incredibly straightforward.

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

To what degree Trump properties will make a profit from this event actually has no bearing on whether or not it violates this clause. As president you can't accept any money from a foreign government entity.

I think you mean "graft," but I get what you're saying. One question might boil down to whether the resort would host the conference at cost or at a loss. Another question is whether Trump himself has distanced himself from the resort while in office.

What the heck do you even mean by that? There is no legal way to clear emoluments. I mean, the Constitution specifies that they should be cleared by Congress but when the President refuses to do that as this one so often has, the only remedy is impeachment.

The legal questions might include whether the resort intends to profit from the G7 conference, or host it at a break-even or loss, and whether Trump has distanced himself from the operations of the resort. I can only assume that White House counsel is guiding him on this.

I don't think Trump is impeachable for hosting world leaders at his hotel. I guess we'll see if this gets added to the impeachment inquiry.

The WH counsel will not tell YOU that it's against the Constitution but it clearly is. If he has told Trump that, which he would but not that Trump would ask, and Trump does it anyway what do you suppose the remedy is?

The remedy would be for WH counsel, or people of both political parties, to say to Trump, "This isn't appropriate, let's host the event at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay instead."

The remedy would be for WH counsel, or people of both political parties, to say to Trump, "This isn't appropriate, let's host the event at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay instead."
The role of the WHC has long been to tell presidents how to get around doing things that are illegal. See John Yoo and his torture memos for example. They aren't the end all be all of legal opinion.

The role of the WHC has long been to tell presidents how to get around doing things that are illegal. See John Yoo and his torture memos for example. They aren't the end all be all of legal opinion.

In theory, they're supposed to check the president and advise him against doing things that are stupid and illegal too.

I think you mean "graft," but I get what you're saying. One question might boil down to whether the resort would host the conference at cost or at a loss. Another question is whether Trump himself has distanced himself from the resort while in office.
Both work. Graft is probably more accurate though.