fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I hate to break it, but it’s not just people here who are done worrying about COVID, but this will be across the country. Even the doomsdayers were fatigued with continuing on. This is like playing the first three quarters straight and finally getting someone to sub in. I think a lot of people are going to get to the bench and then just say “**** it, I’m done.”
I think we all agree that everyone is sick of the quarantine the virus and staying home and the economy hurting. Everyone.

I know I am.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Staff member
Today I learned about this phrase, which was used by the Nazis (and others). Kind of reminds you of one of the favorite phrases of our current president, doesn't it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press

Lying press (German: Lügenpresse, lit. 'press of lies') is a pejorative political term used largely by German political movements for the printed press and the mass media at large, as a propaganda tactic to discredit the free press.

silesian

Why can’t everyone just embrace the truth. Opening the economy will lead to virus spread and death. So will irresponsible people not social distancing. So will mass protests from the right. And Mass protests from the left.

so would keeping the economy shot down as people go mad.

yet everyone will blame everyone else.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
All this doesn’t help his re-election chances in the least. He’s never been a leader, just a ruler.

Five more months until he receives his walking papers.
I dont think any of this hurts him either. He was further behind leading up to the last election. Its simply a matter of if people opposed to him actually show up and vote. His supports will rally and get out and vote.

The Thriller

I’m curious how you think Christians view this. As a mormon, I find it offensive. Even if I knew nothing about Trump, it’s pretty obvious that that book is completely foreign to him. Using that church as a prop, like one of the supermodels he’d walk in on during his contests, offends me as a religious person.

Do Christians see that clip as really see an advocate?

Avery

I’m curious how you think Christians view this. As a mormon, I find it offensive. Even if I knew nothing about Trump, it’s pretty obvious that that book is completely foreign to him. Using that church as a prop, like one of the supermodels he’d walk in on during his contests, offends me as a religious person.

Do Christians see that clip as really see an advocate?
Trump isn’t a religious person and acts in un-Christian ways every day. Some evangelicals follow him because they are that dead-set against homosexuality, but he’s a charlatan of the highest order.