What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Sure. I can also see the impotence of what Obama's main promise turned out to be. A complete and utter failure in a matter of a few years. Reckless vote by Democrats.
Oh, I don't know about that. My best friend wouldn't be able to get insurance (and may have died) if it weren't for ObamaCare, so I have a hard time seeing it as a total failure.

Oh, I don't know about that. My best friend wouldn't be able to get insurance (and may have died) if it weren't for ObamaCare, so I have a hard time seeing it as a total failure.
And I could have not been fined $780 by the IRS for not having insurance after I was laid off and couldn't afford to pay for it.

I was literally forced, forced, to pay him or suffer harsh consequences. Great plan...

Oh and btw, I initially voted for Obama and fell for his lies. We talk partisanship but at least I have mindset to look at both parties and see what ****, liars, and criminals they all are. Trump, Clinton, Obama, and the worst in Bush(s).

Last edited:
And I could have not been fined $780 by the IRS for not having insurance after I was laid off and couldn't afford to pay for it.

I was literally forced, forced, to pay him or suffer harsh consequences. Great plan...

Oh and btw, I initially voted for Obama and fell for his lies. We talk partisanship but at least I have mindset to look at both parties and see what ****, liars, and criminals they all are. Trump, Clinton, Obama, and the worst in Bush(s).
As much as that fine sucks, (and really goes to show how stupid it is that healthcare is tied to employment) its not really on the same level as dying because you can't find insurance.

As for voting for Obama, what do you want a cookie? I voted for Bush back in the day, who the **** cares?

Also, how long did you go without insurance? Did you apply for an affordability exemption after you were laid off?

Here's more on the breaking story.

I despise Pence, but I've seen a lot of rumbling about this and it seems to me to be a minor issue ($ wise). Care to educate me? Is this the first time we've seen a misappropriation of military funds?

I despise Pence, but I've seen a lot of rumbling about this and it seems to me to be a minor issue ($ wise). Care to educate me? Is this the first time we've seen a misappropriation of military funds?
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time military funds have been misappropriated to prop up a failing property owned by the president.

But shouldn’t people have to pay something for health care? Whether it’s insurance premiums, taxes, or fees, don’t we all have the obligation to fund our health care system? If you’re not slapping some skin in the game you’re not really being very responsible. When you then use our health care system you’re asking the provider to give you service for free. The cost is then passed onto me to bail you out.

It’s weird to see conservatives attack the personal mandate when it’s origins are actually conservative in nature.

How much tax money needs To be funneled to trump’s personal properties in order for it to be considered wrong?

Here's more on the breaking story.

Unbelievable.

I’m old enough to remember when people resigned over corruption like this and then told news agencies like the Times and Post. Funny stuff. But apparently pence justifies this because the Christian god wants tax cuts for the rich and trump saved pence’s political career from the trash heap or something.

Not sure why you have to play dumb here but to whomever sent me a letter saying that the IRS was taking my money aware from me. You know, because of Nixon's Obamacare plan. Derp.

I just think its weird that you had to pay an individual pesron rather than a company or a department of the government or something.

Like you wrote out a check to Jason Shepherd (just an example of a persons name) or something? Thats just really strange.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Sure. I can also see the impotence of what Obama's main promise turned out to be. A complete and utter failure in a matter of a few years. Reckless vote by Democrats.

Playing the “let’s change the subject” game, okay. let’s talk about Harry s Truman.

Most illegal immigrants don’t enter the country illegally. They overstay their legal visas. So a wall isn’t going to save illegal immigration costs. Saying it will do so would be like me claiming that the jazz need to play Ed Davis at the point so Greg Miller can get a barber who’ll give him a less douchey goatee. It makes zero sense.

But that makes no sense. Oh, I get it.

I’m tired of being embarrassed for our country. What buffoonery will ❄️ potus45 Pop on us today?

I’m tired of being embarrassed for our country. What buffoonery will ❄️ potus45 Pop on us today?

Well, it's not as big a story as boosting the income of the Scottish airport nearest his Scottish golf course, but, in no small development, he did get a unnamed functionary to politicize NOAA, which agency in turn threw the National Weather Service under the bus. All in service to his fragile ego.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/06/7585...ce-backs-trump-on-hurricane-threat-in-alabama

Last edited: