What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

How do you know it was 4 different independent sources? You don't... Wanna know why this story is now on the back page? Because it has numerous holes and is nothing more than hearsay. How many "independent sources" said Trump colluded? Why didn't Mueller talk to these sources?

There's at least 10 (I've read up to 25 )that say otherwise as well. People with actual names.
Because it's the third sentence of the article?

These people have names too, you're just not important enough to know them. And they're maybe a bit afraid of going up against possibly the most powerful man in the world, who happens to have shown he has no moral compass or ethics.

Whoever thought it would be a good idea in the White House to let Trump do this town hall made a critical error. Caught the highlights - can’t imagine any undecideds will be swayed towards him after this performance.

With both Biden and Trump, the best offense is to simply put the other guy in front of the camera.

So peaceful...

“Multiple shots were fired at the officer who was struck in the vest. Injuries are believed to be non life threatening. Make no mistake, this is a direct result of the extremist anti-police attacks we have seen from BLM and Antifa across the country. This insanity needs to stop,” DiCiccio continued.

So nice to see that we agree DiCiccio if a violent dirtbag.

But proponents of the bail reform efforts insist that such cases are very rare.

One person out of thousands is rare, which you seem to understand when the subject is covid19.

Oh. Anonymous sources are only viable when it suits an agenda... I don't disagree with you as anonymous sources could be the actual author for all we know but to think that mail in voting is safe is surreal. What's stops me or you from randomly filling out others cards? I just barely read how 1600 ballots were randomly found in New Jersey.

Paper ballots from in-person voting also get misplaced, sometimes deliberately. Electronic ballots get miscounted, have issues with software, and sometimes have the screen misaligned. Voting by mail is just as secure as any other method.

I find them as complete scum of the earth and wish there were still public hangings. There's no doubt theres some terrible elements to the Republican party but we aren't afraid to call these gross scum what they are, scum.

Except for the times you refer to them as "very fine people" who are defending their "heritage".

Democrats on the other hand are celebrating the ambush if police saying that "chickens are coming home to roost".

I noticed the switch from 'most Republican politicians' to 'generic Democrats' as if they were equivalent, It's dishonest.

Not many republicans celebrate right wing terrorism.

More Republicans celebrate right-wing terrorism that Democrats celebrate left-wing terrorism, which is why right-wing terrorism is a bigger threat. Then there's the dishonest equivocation of antifa (which is not an organization, so not capitalized) with actual terrorists.

Why didn't Mueller talk to these sources?

Mueller wasn't investigating Trump's behavior at a French cemetery.

One person out of thousands is rare, which you seem to understand when the subject is covid19.

Paper ballots from in-person voting also get misplaced, sometimes deliberately. Electronic ballots get miscounted, have issues with software, and sometimes have the screen misaligned. Voting by mail is just as secure as any other method.

Except for the times you refer to them as "very fine people" who are defending their "heritage".

I noticed the switch from 'most Republican politicians' to 'generic Democrats' as if they were equivalent, It's dishonest.

More Republicans celebrate right-wing terrorism that Democrats celebrate left-wing terrorism, which is why right-wing terrorism is a bigger threat. Then there's the dishonest equivocation of antifa (which is not an organization, so not capitalized) with actual terrorists.

Mueller wasn't investigating Trump's behavior at a French cemetery.
... tia

I've noticed nobody has said a word about the peace deals as well.

Definitely complete partisan bias tunnel vision on your part. Just another day...

Of course it should be condemned. Two cops were shot just sitting there in a patrol car. Why on earth would anyone not condemn it?

I haven't seen anyone advocating for the murder of law enforcement on this forum.
Because I truly feel some here are happy about it by the disgusting way they have talked about law enforcement. With all the police hate nation wide including here it was only a matter of time.

Quin Snyder gave two donations worth $500 each to Burgess Owens, the Republican candidate in Utah’s tight 4th Congressional District race.

No you don’t. Trump supporters were without jobs and bitter about broken families and communities. That’s why they wanted to “take their country back” in 2016.

Or was that all a big lie?

You can’t have it both ways. Pick a lane
America was most definitely NOT GREAT is 2016. You saw the red hats.

millions of trumpsters wouldn’t lie, would they?

I think there are a number of different countries falling into fascism that you can compare us to. We could also be chile in the late 70s and russia in the late 1990s. Fascism doesn’t have to mean world war. It can and often does persist as an authoritarian mafia like state. A second Trump term would only speed this along.

Chile didn't just fall, it was strongly pushed into fascism by us.

Combining to limit the number of posts.

2 police were just ambushed, why aren't we rioting like Democrats?

You're not rioting because your position is one of relative comfort and privilege, and you have little to gain and much to lose.

Why aren't we blocking ambulances from getting to the hospital.

No one blocked ambulances. That's a lie.

Ps how did 30+ know a cop was on his way to the hospital to block it? Hm.

There were 5 people, not 30, they showed up after the police were already in the hospital, and no one blocked anything.

Outside of a few idiot right wing radicals why are we not rioting at all?

You're not rioting because your position is one of relative comfort and privilege, and you have little to gain and much to lose.

Did we riot when Obama won?

There were no riots when Trump won, either.

Did we riot when you weaponized the FBI and said Trump colluded?

People on Trump's campaign colluded. People said Trump may have colluded or known about the collusion, but no one was sure. That's what an investigation is for.

When you impeached him over hearsay?

Hes wa impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, and there were direct witnesses to these actions.

No... A majority of us are civil.

A majority of Democrats are civil.

Some are hardcore radical no doubt but we're not the ones burning cities and expecting police. We're not the ones bullying law enforcement. That's Democrats.

Yeah, you're the guys shooting people from hotel rooms, taking government property by force, and threatening federal official at gun point.

Are these republicans rioting? A small percentage but mainly left wing terrorist groups.

So far, more of the rioters that have been arrested are right-wing as opposed to left-wing.

Pre covid this country was running fantastic. Jobs, economy, stocks, no major conflicts, isis on it's heels, new trade deals, peace deals, pulling out troops. Absolutely fantastic. I've never like Trump's persona but unlike all you I don't need him to be my friend I need results and he was giving them.

Trump rode in on Obama's economic wave (he even took credit for what happened before he took office). Obama put ISIS on it's heels. Trump pulled us out of a peace deal with Iran (and is now trying to hold them to a deal he backed out of), and put us in one with UAE.

I did like the signing of the First Step Act and the slight reduction in personnel overseas.

A guy directly responsible for putting thousands upon thousands of blacks in jail.

Biden put people in jail? He was a public defender, and then ran a law firm that defended criminals (among other things).

A guy who has said equally terrible things like "blacks are not diverse like Mexicans".

Biden is absolutely a gaffe machine.

... but Democrats chose the very thing they hate. A career politician that has done nothing but made the country the way it is. A guy who had 40+ years to help the black community but put them in jail.

Biden's made a lot of mistakes over the years. However, he's liked well enough by black people that he basically got the nomination because of their support.

An alleged rapist like Trump.

Trump is a serial rapist, and while I believe something happened to Reade, her story of digital penetration doesn't track.

Again you all stay silent and actually let him represent your party.

Did you ask any of your famous yes/no questions about how much we like Biden? Because just about every poster in this discussion has had complaints.

I see none of you have condemned the ambush of police yet.

This was a terrible event, unprovoked, and I hope the person who did it is caught and dealt with.

Good people for sure

Person. This was done by a single individual, from what can be seen on the tape.

I've noticed nobody has said a word about the peace deals as well.

Deal. Singular. With the UAE, one of the countries least acrimonious toward Israel. Considering the difficulty of the deal Trump threw away, he's still net negative.