What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

America was most definitely NOT GREAT is 2016. You saw the red hats.

millions of trumpsters wouldn’t lie, would they?

But heathme said that Trumpers were too busy working and being prosperous and being happy to protest stuff. So America doesn’t suck? But I remember from 2016 to now Trumpers bitching about how much America sucked cuz globalization and immigrants and how it needed walls, handouts, and Trump to MAGA. So which is it?

But heathme said that Trumpers were too busy working and being prosperous and being happy to protest stuff. So America doesn’t suck? But I remember from 2016 to now Trumpers bitching about how much America sucked cuz globalization and immigrants and how it needed walls, handouts, and Trump to MAGA. So which is it?
Hats don’t lie. America sucked in 2016.

I’m really not sure if anybody minds when you drop in.

But the “I have inside information that I can’t exactly share” routine got old. For sure. 10 years ago.
everyone's schtick gets old... it's "who" we are.

I see Quin Snyder is getting hated on now by the bigots here. Classy guys. You literally hate anybody that doesn't conform to your group think as we all see how you all couldn't handle the truth so you, like teenagers bullied anyone who actually answered me. "I don't like that kid don't talk to him". I get it you gotta be popular no matter what.

stand up against these guys. Don't let them bully you. If you wanna respond to someone don't let the bigots bully you like they they just did to a couple of you who actually came out with intelligent responses, unlike them. As much as they want to make this Communist China(literally the #1 rule of communism is to get rid of different view points and silence them(look it up)) they will never prevail.

Ask yourself a question for me... Why, in Utah, are there only one or two Trump supporters part of this discussion in a completely red state?

Because these bigots bully, belittle, silence, wish death on, call Nazis any opinion they don't like. There are hundreds of Trump supporters on this forum I bet, but most are out there working and raising families keeping silent while posters here preach violence.

I know you're out there and we'll see you at the ballots. The silent majority will not be silenced. Not all people are evil communist like the Antifa living cop hating terrorist here

@NAOS

Last edited:
I saw an article that said Quin Snyder was being vilified due to his donations to Burgess Owens.

The Salt Lake Trib did run some article that I never saw that did point that fact out.

So I never saw the Trib article. However, I DID see the story about how unfair that article was on the news feed I have on my phone.

I guess this is a whole thing now, as I search it on google I get multiple stories on the reactions to the drama and none of the source material.

Whatever.

Bottom line here, I had no idea Quin Snyder donated to Burgess Owens until I ran across a cry-piece article complaining about how conservatives are massive victims and can't handle their **** vs the powerhouse liberals who simply dominate them all the time with their massive power and ability. Oh wait... I mean it's confusing, because it was a whiny little victim story. The angle is that liberals were attacking Quin Snyder unfairly. The only place I ever heard of this issue was from the crying that some conservative was doing.

Typical.

Go Ben McAdams!

Voted for him last time, voting for him again!

shocker.jpg

I saw an article that said Quin Snyder was being vilified due to his donations to Burgess Owens.

The Salt Lake Trib did run some article that I never saw that did point that fact out

So I never saw the Trib article. However, I DID see the story about how unfair that article was on the news feed I have on my phone.

I guess this is a whole thing now, as I search it on google I get multiple stories on the reactions to the drama and none of the source material.

Whatever.

Bottom line here, I had no idea Quin Snyder donated to Burgess Owens until I ran across a cry-piece article complaining about how conservatives are massive victims and can't handle their **** vs the powerhouse liberals who simply dominate them all the time with their massive power and ability. Oh wait... I mean it's confusing, because it was a whiny little victim story. The angle is that liberals were attacking Quin Snyder unfairly. The only place I ever heard of this issue was from the crying that some conservative was doing.

Typical.
Talk about a long whiny rant.... It's pretty sad that you and other bigots here hate coach just because he is Republican. You do the same to others here, that's why no true republicans ever post here. The liars who say they are Republican are simply lying. I have not once seen a single republican stance from these Rhino's since I've been here. Just radical leftism.

Oh and im guessing lunch is off @NAOS @LogGrad98 ? You said I wussed out but I just didn't have to means to travel to some trashy city in California. That and I wanted It somewhere safe since @Gameface threatened violence. I was looking forward to dominating you in debate face to face where you can't dodge questions. You guys were looking for violence but beside GF I'm not worried.

Last edited:
I’m more interested in how Snyder coaches than his political beliefs. Donating to one cause or another has no bearing on his game planning or rotation patterns.

@Jeditiger @The Thriller sorry to bother you but this pertains directly to you two who are clueless about Nazi Germany. It would help the rest of you to read this too. Indoctrination is scary. First schools and colleges are destroying the real history and downright evil of Nazi Germany. Now they are destroying the history of their confederate ancestors.

Disturbing Findings Reveal Significant Number Of Millennials and Gen Z Can’t Name A Single Concentration Camp Or Ghetto, Believe That Two Million Or Fewer Jews Were Killed And A Concerning Percentage Believe That Jews Caused The Holocaust

Last edited:
I’m more interested in how Snyder coaches than his political beliefs. Donating to one cause or another has no bearing on his game planning or rotation patterns.
Seems pretty simple. I mean I don't like kneeling and I think it's crazy that BLM is now working with Communist China but I don't hate NBA players or anyone on you here for that matter for a their beliefs. That is bigotry by definition.

This is why you all are trying to Communistictally silence us. You have absolutely no answer besides using Communist silence tactics and throwing temper tantrums. You've already shown here the inability to debate. The silent majority sees right through you

“The survey is the latest showing Trump winning the ‘law and order vote’ as the country sees violence from the protests expand from big cities to smaller communities, such as Lancaster, Pennsylvania,” per the Examiner.

“Trump’s position is not only winning fans but may also be helping his overall approval rating,” the outlet notes. “Rasmussen, for example, also said that Trump’s approval rating is 51% for a second day. At this stage of his presidency and reelection campaign, former President Barack Obama had a 49% approval rating.”

Last edited:
Dear all,

we need to move en masse and put him on ignore. How many of you will do this with me? I just did it; not looking back.
I know I’m late to this Tuesday night discussion, but...
Welcome to the fold.
It has allowed me to skip 3-4 pages in this thread of pointless blather driven by JF’s ridiculousness.
I just feel... cleaner.

I vaguely remember Owens in the NFL - I think I had his football card at one time. You guys probably know more about him than I do, but I did read up on his website. A couple things I agree with but for the most part the same old right wing nonsense. Nothing compelling, but nothing scary either.

As far as Quin supporting him - doesn't really move the needle with me.

I know I’m late to this Tuesday night discussion, but...
Welcome to the fold.
It has allowed me to skip 3-4 pages in this thread of pointless blather driven by JF’s ridiculousness.
I just feel... cleaner.
3 days later and you're still talking about me lol but saying you're not.

This is why you all are trying to Communistictally silence us. You have absolutely no answer besides using Communist silence tactics and throwing temper tantrums. You've already shown here the inability to debate. The silent majority sees right through you

“The survey is the latest showing Trump winning the ‘law and order vote’ as the country sees violence from the protests expand from big cities to smaller communities, such as Lancaster, Pennsylvania,” per the Examiner.

“Trump’s position is not only winning fans but may also be helping his overall approval rating,” the outlet notes. “Rasmussen, for example, also said that Trump’s approval rating is 51% for a second day. At this stage of his presidency and reelection campaign, former President Barack Obama had a 49% approval rating.”

Rasmussen is a poorly rated pollster by all accounts as they are highly partisan and weighed accordingly. Their approval rating for Trump is an outlier compared to other polls. The aggregate is what's important.

I also don't think there's a silent majority - Trump supporters are highly vocal, I haven't met many that are shy about it. I think it's well within reason that Biden might actually have the better argument of a silent majority this year.

Rasmussen is a poorly rated pollster by all accounts as they are highly partisan and weighed accordingly. Their approval rating for Trump is an outlier compared to other polls. The aggregate is what's important.

I also don't think there's a silent majority - Trump supporters are highly vocal, I haven't met many that are shy about it. I think it's well within reason that Biden might actually have the better argument of a silent majority this year.
The silent make does not support Trump the silent majority on the other hand is against the current radical left, rioting, anti police, burning buildings, destroying innocent lives platform. You really think hard working Americans want to abolish police? Have left wing terror groups in their neighborhoods like they currently are? You think they support a group made by self proclaimed Marxist? The support for BLM is falling fast with the ambush of police and people on the left saying it's "chickens coming home to roost"?