What's new

The official "let's reelect Trump" thread

How absurd is this? Lol. Our president is the biggest snowflake of them all. Barring none...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/04/trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama-sharpie-map

Here's the original map, shown to Trump at his August 29th hurricane briefing. He lied and said he was told 95% certainty that Alabama would be hit. No fake cone on the original map. At the time of Trump's "Alabama in the cone" tweet, the National Weather Service had to issue a statement that there was no chance Alabama would be affected.

This guy is just the biggest baby going.

ZWGVEAS67RH63DZZPDYRJTMFFY.jpg

Last edited:
Economist In New York Times Has Good 2020 News For Trump: A Recession Is Unlikely. Here's Why.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51390/economist-new-york-times-has-good-2020-news-trump-hank-berrien

1. The sectors affected by trade wars and a diminution of global manufacturing only represent a "relatively small share of the economy."
  2. There is little sign of reduced consumer spending, and consumer spending comprises over two-thirds of the American economy; business investment represents 14%;
  3. The Federal Reserve has embraced easier money policies since the beginning of 2018, and that kind of shift usually evidences itself in delayed fashion, so it hasn’t been factored in yet;
  4. The unemployment rate has stayed at 4% or lower for over a year, which may very well trigger employers to think more long-term and not panic and opt for actions that would inhibit longer-term growth;
  5. Despite the fact that business investment seems to be slowing, there are numerous instances in which business investment slowed but consumer spending still grew. Irwin names a few instances, including mid-2015 to mid-2016 and the period after the dot-com crash in 2000 and 2001;
  6. The impact of the trade war has most profoundly affected manufacturing and commodity-related industries; Irwin notes, "As of August, only 8.5 percent of American jobs were in manufacturing."
  7. The American economy has shifted toward a more service-based economy, leaving it less vulnerable;
  8. A Wall Street Journal survey of economists found only roughly one-third think a recession is forthcoming.

How absurd is this? Lol. Our president is the biggest snowflake of them all. Barring none...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/04/trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama-sharpie-map

Here's the original map, shown to Trump at his August 29th hurricane briefing. He lied and said he was told 95% certainty that Alabama would be hit. No fake cone on the original map. At the time of Trump's "Alabama in the cone" tweet, the National Weather Service had to issue a statement that there was no chance Alabama would be affected.

This guy is just the biggest baby going.

ZWGVEAS67RH63DZZPDYRJTMFFY.jpg

Video of him rationalizing it:

Jazzfanz Poster: Will you ban...

Jazzfan moderators: NO!

JP: I didn't finish the question.

JM: Oh, okay, sorry.

JP: Will you ban...

JM: NO!

JP: Let me finish the question!

JM: Okay, what's the question?

JM: [starts saying no]...

JP: Shh! [quickly] Will you ban Heathme?

JM: Oh. Yeah, sure. Why didn't you say it was Heathme?

Jazzfanz Poster: Will you ban...

Jazzfan moderators: NO!

JP: I didn't finish the question.

JM: Oh, okay, sorry.

JM: NO!

JP: Let me finish the question!

JM: Okay, what's the question?

JM: [starts saying no]...

JP: Shh! [quickly] Will you ban Heathme?

JM: Oh. Yeah, sure. Why didn't you say it was Heathme?

Lmfao.

No

Sorry, flashback

So my main problem with this line of thinking is that it won't just be those who brought Trump upon us who will be "held accountable" for his actions. And of course those who have their hands on the levers of power will be just fine regardless.

I also don't think that Trump supporters or even most Republicans are going to somehow see the light and error of their ways. They've shown themselves to be totally capable of living in an alternate reality for the past few years, and I don't see any reason that would change.

Dire electoral consequences are the only thing I believe that could make the GOP see the error of their ways, and even then it'll take multiple election cycles of utter defeat.

Elections have consequences...

For @silisian

Uhm...

The comparisons of Trump to a Nazi have nothing to do with his relationship with jewish people or Israel (two completely separate things, btw). It has to do with the strategies the Nazis used to come to power and the ideology the spread that blamed their nation's woes on a minority group that they later persecuted and executed.

Like do you even understand what's going on? The stupid **** you barf into our faces as if it is meaningful is absolutely baffling. Well over half of it is pure ********. And yet you see it and think "I'm going to copy/paste this to jazzfanz and show all those stupid libtards how dumb they are, bwahahahaha!"

I'm slightly convinced, and growing, that some of the stupid *** **** our President does (shudder) is simply trolling.

He’s the greatest troll ever. Perfect example is the hurricane sharpie thing.

Lmfao, just...lmfao

Erick Erickson lmfao.

I’ll be far more impressed with that if I find out they also pushed for non fossil fuel energy sources. Did they increase research funding into hydrogen fuel cells or electric cars for example?