What's new

The official: Predict our coming off-season

I really want Jazz to do sth crazy. Look at Dallas. They always do some crazy ****. true you might get screwed really bad but you have to do sth.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm just hoping that the lady that owns the Pelicans decides that shipping off Jrue to save some $$$ is a great idea after they give up AD to NYK for Zion in the offseason and DL goes balls to the wall to get him.

Some cap expert answer me this:

If we decline our team option on Favors by July 6, can we do that to re-sign him to a longer deal making less?

So instead of $17+ for next year, we sign him to some declining 3 year $27 million deal where he makes $10, $9, $8 the next three years.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ryen Russilo was on Bill Simmons' podcast after the trade deadline and he said he's talked to 5 GMs who would have money in the summer and asked them about Butler. All of them told him "Yeah... nope"... Butler might be disappointed by the market for his services.

If that's indeed the case... would you max him? if not, how much would you give him to come to Utah?

If we're smart we'll sign a stretch-4 who isn't inept on defense and add another perimeter defender (whether through FA or the draft).

Favors goes to some EC team where he can likely start and DL signs Rubio but only if it's comparable to what's he's getting paid now (I don't feel DL is going to overpay for Rubio).

Our bench improves and we're a younger team without Thabo. Ekpe is gone because there's a lack of roster spots and we need to replace him with a better player.

I wouldn't be surprised if one one of our draft picks is a Euro stash. 80% of our team will remain the same. The question is how much better will the new guys be?

-signs Aminu, Muscala, Udoh, Sefolosha
-signs Beverley with the MLE
-re-signs Favors
-trades Favors+Exum+Pick(s) for Holiday
-trades Bradley

Holiday/Beverley/Neto
Mitchell/O'Neale/Allen
Ingles/Crowder/Korver
Aminu/Sefolosha/Niang
Gobert/Muscala/Udoh

Ryen Russilo was on Bill Simmons' podcast after the trade deadline and he said he's talked to 5 GMs who would have money in the summer and asked them about Butler. All of them told him "Yeah... nope"... Butler might be disappointed by the market for his services.

If that's indeed the case... would you max him? if not, how much would you give him to come to Utah?
A few months ago I absolutely would have. But now he seems to be clashing with teammates again in Philly when there is no reason to be. That's three different teams now, with three totally different situations.

He is absolutely not coming to Utah to be a Robin, so I'll pass.

I'd talk myself into being hyped for it though.

Utah always looking to improve will roll out all new ****** game package promotions.

Instead of <in Bolerjack's screachy voice> "come watch three of the worst teams in the NBA for only $104 a ticket and get a free, plain, exact same as you would nuke in the micro at home, nothing special about it, like, at all Matty, just a plain ****ing hot dog on a plain bun. You could go to RC Willey on a Saturday and get all you can eat for free hotdogs quality dog. A DAWG, Matty. But that bun will be oh so fresh Matty, oh my!"

Matt: I tell ya, I love me a good old dog Boler. I'm getting fat on one right now that Marcie brought me for free. Mmmmm!

Maybe they'll upgrade and you can now get mustard OR ketchup in those bad team packages.