What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Has anyone been following the crazy story about the Chechen assassination squad that was "neutralized"?
Yes, I had seen this a few days ago. The Daily Mail tends to be sensationalist, and focused on photo journalism. This article had photos of the Chechen squad in Ukraine, if accurate. I didn’t assume it was not the case that this was happening….

5 million rubles, which is about $45k right now. Certainly enough for a 19 year old to start a new life in a new country.
What is interesting is this is probably a very viable tactic. Get the full budgets of NATO involved and offer the entire Russian army citizenship and $150k USD to defect to any NATO state. I bet you get more than a few interested parties.

Offer them all tracts of land in Australia. They can be neighbors with @Rubashov

Watched a press conference thing today on fox news of zelensky. Man that dude is awesome. Great speaker. So well spoken, sincere, passionate, smart, articulate, great at reading the room/situation, good body language facial expressions. The whole package when it comes to public speaking.

Then you have our presidents of late. Biden seems like he is 120 years old and doesn't know whats going on is simply reading a script. Trump seems like a whiny 13 year old know it all. Im pretty jealous. Wish the US had a leader like zelensky

Offer them Germany, and trust me, you don't have to offer any cash. It's what every Russian dreams of: German permanent residence.
Might want to ask Germany how they feel about giving permanent residency to 3 million active and reserve Russian soldiers without money.

Watched a press conference thing today on fox news of zelensky. Man that dude is awesome. Great speaker. So well spoken, sincere, passionate, smart, articulate, great at reading the room/situation, good body language facial expressions. The whole package when it comes to public speaking.

Then you have our presidents of late. Biden seems like he is 120 years old and doesn't know whats going on is simply reading a script. Trump seems like a whiny 13 year old know it all. Im pretty jealous. Wish the US had a leader like zelensky
We did have a smart and young president. But he was too black for a large segment of the population.

Dear god

True, we’re all thinking this. But to tweet it out? As an american senator? ****. Nothing absolutely nothing good comes from this. ****ing stupid.

My God. This is an incredibly dangerous thing for a United States Senator to be saying right now. I'm terrified how Putin will respond.

Last edited:
My God. This is an incredibly dangerous thing for a United States Senator to be saying right now. I'm terrified how Putin will respond.
Wut now, do you seriously think, at this time, Putin gives a flying rat’s *** what Lindsey kuk Graham has to say?

Is he wrong?
Yes.

There are other ways for this to end. We need to be providing Putin with an off-ramp. Not providing him with much need propaganda to make this about the west rather than Russia beating up on what looks to be other Russians.

Regime change might end up being the answer. But a us senator shouldn’t be tweeting about it for god’s sakes.

The change has to come from within. We can’t attack Russia to make it happen. I’m in favor of messaging that directly supports ending Putin.