What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

pro-satanists

What fantasy land do people live in where there are Satan worshipers in any sort of significant numbers?

Easy enough to just realize that there actually isn't an invisible sky daddy or an evil fire demon living in the molten core of the earth.

****ing 2022 already, maybe iron age mythology isn't serving us well anymore.

pro-satanists

What fantasy land do people live in where there are Satan worshipers in any sort of significant numbers?

Easy enough to just realize that there actually isn't an invisible sky daddy or an evil fire demon living in the molten core of the earth.

****ing 2022 already, maybe iron age mythology isn't serving us well anymore.
Spoken like a true Satanist…

There is an interesting rumor on the Russian Telegram channels.

For those not paying close attention to the war in Ukraine, the Ukrainian army has made a massive breakthrough in the south. They took roughly 25km of territory in a single day and kept right on going. The rumor among the Russian military bloggers is that the Ukrainians have installed American transponders in tanks and other vehicles painted with Russian markings. It is allowing the Ukrainians to be able to tell who is friend or foe electronically but made it impossible for the Russians to know if the column of tanks speeding towards them are retreating friendlies or hostile attackers.

On the heels of being surrounded in Izium and then again Lyman, the Russians are “repositioning” 10,000 troops to avoid being encircled. This badly organized mass movement of Russians is playing in to the confusion of who is friend or foe.

This could easily be real or could be disinformation out of Ukraine to possibly get Russians to fire on their own out of fear. Ukraine is staying very quiet about all operational details.

Where have babe and the other Russian apologists gone? Ever since it’s become super obvious that this wasn’t ever about NATO or Nazis and that Russia is getting pushed back, then gone missing on these boards. I wonder why? I have no problem with being wrong. Everyone is wrong at some point. But I do have a problem with people refusing to acknowledge that they’re wrong.

This is just inexcusable, disgusting, and abhorrent (if true and these sources showing torture appear to be true).

View: https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1577369124509884416?s=46&t=ZVs2TpOXQPqhPJsHnD7YQA

Some still yearn for the good ole days. When men were men, and sheep were afraid….
I think @Rubashov calls that "Wednesday".

The **** are you two nonces on about? You worthless, Mormon, rock spiders, never forget I'm descended from Austrian nobility. I don't have to put up with this nonsense I'm genetically and materially superior to you people....

The **** are you two nonces on about? You worthless, Mormon, rock spiders, never forget I'm descended from Austrian nobility. I don't have to put up with this nonsense I'm genetically and materially superior to you people....
You forgot to take your pills again, didn't you?