What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Wait I thought Russia invaded cuz of NATO and the west and stuff. Now it’s cuz of the Jews? Notice how all these reactionary scumbags always go after the Jews. Whether it’s Musk or Putin. They always return to the world’s most predictable punching bag. This is why it’d be disastrous to elect a Republican to the presidency in 2024. It would mean disaster for Ukraine and the west.

View: https://x.com/k_sonin/status/1699089739356266749?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Wait I thought Russia invaded cuz of NATO and the west and stuff. Now it’s cuz of the Jews? Notice how all these reactionary scumbags always go after the Jews. Whether it’s Musk or Putin. They always return to the world’s most predictable punching bag. This is why it’d be disastrous to elect a Republican to the presidency in 2024. It would mean disaster for Ukraine and the west.
No, Thriller. Putin is claiming the Ukrainians are Nazi. He's saying that NATO put an 'Uncle Tom' not-even-a-real-Jewish (but only with Jewish roots) person as a cover to hide the Ukrainians being Nazis. The claim is ridiculous but at least show the synaptic function to understand the propaganda before making your yarn board.
1693964901933.jpeg

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/k_sonin/status/1699089739356266749?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

English….

View: https://twitter.com/ezdubs_bot/status/1699186626058932315

We just gave Iran 6 billion dollars. That money will most definitely go towards arming Russia and Biden 100% knows this. He is playing both sides and not even hiding it. The elite and industrial military complex are making a lot of money off of this needless this war for both warmongering Democrats and Republicans in bed with the elitist. And yeah, I know Biden says it will be watched but Iran came out right after he said that and said he was lying which he does a lot. This war is never going to end unfortunately, too much money being made. Especially off the backs of hard working Americans who are paying for this with inflation massively rising again.

And unsurprisingly Ukraine Dictator that stopped elections and squashed opposing parties so he can rule forever is standing and applauding Nazis. I wish people would research Ukraines history more before supporting them. This doesn't mean I support Russia as I know that's the angle Democrats push when you expose Ukraine is corrupt and has a very terrible history that is still rampant. I have no like for Russia as it is a terrible country ruled by a murderous dictator. I dispise both sides of this money grab war that is hurting the entire globe and has led to massive bloodshed.

"Jewish advocacy groups have reacted with fury after Volodymyr Zelensky and Justin Trudeau were among those who gave a veteran who fought for a Nazi unit during the Second World War a standing ovation.

Yaroslav Hunka fought for the First Ukrainian Division - also known as the Waffen-SS Galicia Division, or the SS 14th Waffen Division - a voluntary unit that was under the command of the Nazis and fought against Russia. Hunka, now 98, was welcomed to Canada's House of Commons during Zelensky's visit to Ottawa on Friday."

Last edited:
  • Dislike
We just gave Iran 6 billion dollars.
South Korea paid Iran the $6 billion it owed Iran for oil purchases.

Especially off the backs of hard working Americans who are paying for this with inflation massively rising again.
The US has the lowest inflation in the industrialized world, or so I've heard.

It's awfully kind of you to spread Russia's propaganda for them.

Just so people know who Ukraines president Zelensky praised and applauded. People hate Trump who kicked the last known Nazi out of America, yet openly support this insane behavior. It's terrifying to me. They're applauding Nazis now?

"Hunka was a guest of Zelensky and Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.

That Hunka was fighting the Russians should’ve raised red flags for anyone marginally familiar with WWII - and it was quickly revealed that he served in the 14th Waffen-SS Grenadier Division, a voluntary unit made up mostly of Ukranians under the command of Hitler that is accused of massacring Polish and Jewish civilians.

Among those in attendance applauding was Liberal Party MP Yaara Saks, who infamously claimed that the anti-lockdown Canadian trucker protesters chanting “honk honk” (comparing their political opponents to clowns) was actually using coded language for “heil Hitler.”

• Dislike
The US has the lowest inflation in the industrialized world, or so I've heard.
That is what happens when you get your news from echo chambers. The highest COVID-era inflation ever got in Switzerland was 3.4% and as of last month was sitting at 1.6%.

That is what happens when you get your news from echo chambers. The highest COVID-era inflation ever got in Switzerland was 3.4% and as of last month was sitting at 1.6%.

Correct, don't get your news from echo chambers.

Thank you for the correction. A fuller list:

None of the sizeable economies are below the US's 3.67%, with the EU as a whole at 5.9%.

None of the sizeable economies are below the US's 3.67%
Still wrong. The second largest economy in the world has an inflation rate of 0.1%. They have serious economic problems, but a high rate of inflation isn't one of them.

Please point out an economy on that list that is of a decent size and had lower inflation. ... wasn't on the list.
On the list of European countries? You got me. China is a huge economy and has low inflation but they are not in Europe. If you look at that same site your list of European countries was on, but look at the global list, China is the tippy-top of the list.

So from what AL has been posting it sounds like the US is doing pretty good in comparison to other countries regarding inflation. Like top 3 in the world.