What's new

The past 24 hours on Jazz Fanzz...

Kyoto

In the past 24 hours on Jazz Fanzz I swear I got 10 messages through the APP saying that I was quoted in a thread. Knowing how much I actually post I knew that was a lie, I viewed the threads and I didn't even post on those threads. Has anyone else had that problem, or just me?

Ya this has been happening to me too. Very annoying.

It's because some how I'm now subscribed to a bunch of topics (threads) that I never subscribed to.

Go into the thread and uncheck the box with the checkmark in it and that should unsubscribe you. That should help a little.

Ya this has been happening to me too. Very annoying.

It's because some how I'm now subscribed to a bunch of topics (threads) that I never subscribed to.

Go into the thread and uncheck the box with the checkmark in it and that should unsubscribe you. That should help a little.

thanks i'll do that

In the past 24 hours on Jazz Fanzz I swear I got 10 messages through the APP saying that I was quoted in a thread. Knowing how much I actually post I knew that was a lie, I viewed the threads and I didn't even post on those threads. Has anyone else had that problem, or just me?

Which app? Also can you send me more details like screenshots or which threads? Thanks and sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

All these "apps" and "mentions" and "likes" are just bloated garbage. It does NOT enhance my Jazzfanz experience.

Nice Jason I like the new app. More tapatalk features. And the swipe effect on browsing between pages is feeling fresh.

Also I like the fact that now the latest image is animated in the preview if it is a gif.

Last edited: