What's new

The past, the present, and the future: Rockets at Jazz 2/26/18 7:00 pm MST

ec01df36a8d4fe0835f2aae8703360aa.jpg
Game Girl

Hells yes! Jazz by 25!

Eric Gordon destroyed us the last game when it looked like we were going to win, so that's huge.

All of those injuries help tremendously. Capela has so much gravity... now Rudy can help a little more.

I hate Houston. Most annoying fans in the NBA. Fervently hoping we can pull out a win. The nicest thing about the win streak was the glimpses of beautiful basketball. Loved it and hope to see some beautiful basketball tonight.

A win against Clutchfans is one of the best things in life. We haven't managed it thus far into the season. Don't disappoint me!

they are 1-4 without Capela. Anderson shoots like 60% from 3 against us... Gordon scores 20+ against us on great shooting splits so far this year.

Very winnable if we shoot straight... please be good Ricky.

It’s put up or shut up time. Jazz really need to get wins against teams like Houston and Minnesota if they really want to make the playoffs.

Nene takes 4 steps. Then they call a foul on Rudy. This game is not winnable if that's the kind of calls going down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Please go at Black. He commits a ton of fouls. 2.2 in just over 10 minutes a game. With no Capella and Anderson, if we can get him onto foul trouble, they could be ****ed.