What's new

The Pearl's fast food analysis

He doesn't pay rent/mortgage. He is a slum lord, but got stuck with a pretty decent house he was trying to flip that wouldn't sell, so he lives in it now. It belongs to his business.
$10 an hour is not nearly as challenging when you live in a free house, drive a company car, charge things to an expense account, and hang out at the bar while on the clock.

The ******* constantly acts like I'm lying and ****. Like I'm misleading people about things that don't even matter. Let me just say, I don't like joe, he gets under my skin. He has a super special knack for it and he enjoys doing it.
I do not enjoy getting under your skin. No doubt that I'm apparently good at doing it, though. This convo is a perfect example of a recurring theme. I have no idea why my comments were so upsetting to you. Oh well.

The OP equated McDonald's with Kareem. MVP thinks they ought to be equated with a scrub.

Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense now. Ya, McDonald’s is closer to a scrub than a hall of famer

Reactions: MVP
[QUOTE="infection, post: 1570010, mem
Try the crispy chicken sandwich with the hot chili seasoning sauce on it.[/QUOTE]

That stuff is excellent. $1 with sauce included? Can't be beat.

Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense now. Ya, McDonald’s is closer to a scrub than a hall of famer
Except that the OP was writing from the perspective of a kid. I'm sure there's some stick up his *** poster who will claim he didn't love McDonalds as a kid, but we all know the truth. I have a friend who owns 20 McDonalds. I think he considers them pretty hall of fame, too. Interesting how McDonalds continues to do so well when so many claim that they would never go there and hate the food.

Except that the OP was writing from the perspective of a kid. I'm sure there's some stick up his *** poster who will claim he didn't love McDonalds as a kid, but we all know the truth. I have a friend who owns 20 McDonalds. I think he considers them pretty hall of fame, too. Interesting how McDonalds continues to do so well when so many claim that they would never go there and hate the food.

I would rarely ever go except for the play area that my kids love.

Their new chicken tenders are pretty good though. I like those.

I like McDonald’s but I like pretty much all restaurants.
As a kid McDonald’s was my 2nd favorite. Hardee’s was #1

2nd place is a Hall of Fame position for sure.

Ya, I didn’t realize he was talking about a kids prospective when I said it’s closer to a scrub than hof.

As an adult I rarely ever go there. It’s pretty far down on my list. But, like I said earlier, I still don’t mind it. I’m pretty easy to please when it comes to eating out.

@Bulletproof I agree with everything you say except the part where you think I'm being rude. I do it sparingly and only when the food snobs get triggered and start staring down their noses over a plate of overpriced ****. Complain to me about Little Ceasers being worse than your your burnt lack of flavor local pizza is. I eat pizza at a joint for $4 for a 12 inch pie. Its excellent. Its local too but the snobs pay $15 for inferior **** while constantly complaining about chains like they're some connoisseur and refuse to eat where i do because its in a bad part of town and doesnt have individual menus and is cheap AF so it can't be good right? They arent connoisseurs, they're hipsters.

I think people who are too ignorant and arrogant to realize they're being an ******* deserve a bit of ****. Who is anyone to look down their nose at anyone's taste buds? Hell, they even have their own specific derogatory words like philistine, right @Siro?

@Bulletproof I agree with everything you say except the part where you think I'm being rude. I do it sparingly and only when the food snobs get triggered and start staring down their noses over a plate of overpriced ****. Complain to me about Little Ceasers being worse than your your burnt lack of flavor local pizza is. I eat pizza at a joint for $4 for a 12 inch pie. Its excellent. Its local too but the snobs pay $15 for inferior **** while constantly complaining about chains like they're some connoisseur and refuse to eat where i do because its in a bad part of town and doesnt have individual menus and is cheap AF so it can't be good right? They arent connoisseurs, they're hipsters.

I think people who are too ignorant and arrogant to realize they're being an ******* deserve a bit of ****. Who is anyone to look down their nose at anyone's taste buds? Hell, they even have their own specific derogatory words like philistine, right @Siro?

I actually prefer little Caesar’s over quite a few places. And their Italian cheese bread is the bomb

You really like this Bulletproof?

/facepalm

You really like this Bulletproof?

/facepalm
Sure. I'm not a fan of snobbery out elitism. Food, for the most part, is good in my opinion. I'm not picky at all. I can enjoy cheap food and expensive food and everything in between. There's nothing inherently bad about chain restaurants or their food.

I also like having discussions with uncle f even when we disagree.