What's new

The Political Compass

chart

Left of center, libertarian.

And that is where it ended up.

chart

I’m not a big fan of the libertarian-authoritarian distinction. At all. But these are entertaining.

EDCC1B70-5CC8-41C1-81ED-8776959730E8.jpeg

With one outlier, which is still in the green box, we've all been in a pretty tight little cluster.

Yeah, the green box streak continues. We only needed 25% of this test at best.

I think this is a trick test and red box means they call the authorities and they come arrest you because you're clearly a psychopath. Blue box they keep an eye on you because you're a sociopath. Purple box and you're just a pathetic weirdo, but the people who are in the purple box are highly susceptible to suggestion and can become drones that do **** like blow up buildings or shoot up garlic festivals.

Obv. green means good to go, just a regular human.

I think this is a trick test and red box means they call the authorities and they come arrest you because you're clearly a psychopath. Blue box they keep an eye on you because you're a sociopath. Purple box and you're just a pathetic weirdo, but the people who are in the purple box are highly susceptible to suggestion and can become drones that do **** like blow up buildings or shoot up garlic festivals.

Obv. green means good to go, just a regular human.
Trick test is probably right. Very easy to skew a test like this, both with how the questions are worded and how they are scored. It's still interesting, if anything but definitive.

Trick test is probably right. Very easy to skew a test like this, both with how the questions are worded and how they are scored. It's still interesting, if anything but definitive.
Ya I was gonna take the test but found the first couple of questions to be stupid questions that pretty much everyone would answer the same way so I decided not to

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

@Catchall @infection @colton @Scat @bigb
Looking at results so far, I'd expect y'all to have differing opinions.
I'd love your input on this as well.
Pretty close to what I expected. I would have guessed a little bit farther up. Pre Trump I probably would have ended up just to the right of center but it doesn't surprise me that I'm just to the left of center now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201108-112554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-112554_Chrome.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 8