What's new

The real test

GoJazz

I think the real test will be against these next two subpar teams. We have always gottan up for good teams like the Heat/Magic. I am more interested to see what happens against crappy teams on the road.

Did you just call Atlanta crappy? They were undefeated until recently and have had the Jazz's # the last few years.

Bah...

I'm more than content to just sit back and enjoy what happened over the last two days.

Friday's game will be here soon enough

Watching the game end last night I thought to myself "Now watch, they'll go get blown out by Charlotte".

Charlotte, we better win.

Atlanta, they won 6 in a row and have now lost 3 in a row. They are clamoring for a win to stop their slide, they are at home, and they are athletic. Some of our achilles heals over the years.

We should be Charlotte since they no longer have Adam Morrison, right? They still have jazzkiller gerald wallace still....

Really? You don't think playing from 20+ down in Miami against the "big 3" without Dwill and Jefferson in OT was the real test? I mean, every game is a test if you think of if it that way, but c'mon. The real test happened in Miami.

Charlotte, we better win.

Atlanta, they won 6 in a row and have now lost 3 in a row. They are clamoring for a win to stop their slide, they are at home, and they are athletic. Some of our achilles heals over the years.

those losses is ebcause the inkury bug has hit them

those losses is ebcause the inkury bug has hit them

so will they be healthy against us on Friday?

i think our frontline will be a tough matchup for the hawks... they play horford at center and josh smith at pf so they are equally undersized as us...

ATL is 'crappy' and 'subpar?' What the hell have you been watching of late?

Atlanta's schedule over the first six games was a joke. None of their opponents made the playoffs last year with the exception of Cleveland; who as we all know is missing one particular player.

Their last 3 games were all against teams that made the playoffs last year - all losses. Last night they got blown out at home.

I'm not sure what we'll be getting against Atlanta. You're definitely right in that they won't be a pushover.

ATL is a good home team, and owns us there. I will be shocked if we win there.
A win against the Bobcats is what we are all after, and would make this road trip a huge success.

Atlanta, they won 6 in a row and have now lost 3 in a row. They are clamoring for a win to stop their slide, they are at home, and they are athletic.....our achilles heal over the years.

....the Hawks are a hopper team that is woefully inconsistent, but give us fits if we don't control the pace and play smart....which we happen to be doing quite well as of late. Bibby, who is old and getting older, is also slow and getting slower. However, they keep playing him because he can still keep some resemblance of fundamental ball and calmness on this team. If we can slow them down and turn it into a half court game, we should be there at the end. And, as we all know, if we are there at the end, we seem to pull them out!

....the Hawks are a hopper team that is woefully inconsistent, but give us fits if we don't control the pace and play smart....which we happen to be doing quite well as of late. Bibby, who is old and getting older, is also slow and getting slower. However, they keep playing him because he can still keep some resemblance of fundamental ball and calmness on this team. If we can slow them down and turn it into a half court game, we should be there at the end. And, as we all know, if we are there at the end, we seem to pull them out!

You are insane if you think Al Horford and Joe Johnson are not fundamentally sound. If Al Jefferson has Horford's fundamentals, we are looking at an elite player and future HOFer.

I think the real test will be against these next two subpar teams. We have always gottan up for good teams like the Heat/Magic. I am more interested to see what happens against crappy teams on the road.

So Im guessing you don't watch that much basketball...do you?