What's new

The Return -- Celtics @ Jazz 11/9/2019 7:30 pm MST ESPN

Handlogten "50% at best Gordon shows up" and thought he wouldn't play. PLEASE

Well he didn't have the stones to call Gail... or to punch a guy who gave him a wet willy.

I'm glad he's playing. I thought for sure he'd puss out. Even I am wrong sometimes... not often, but sometimes.

Buy them... make Gordon cry. say things to get Morris thinking "why is this guy playing more than me". Things about his old college coach showing favoritism. Hurtful things about how his jersey will never hang from the rafters of an nba gym and about how Danny has offered him to NO for AD every day since he got hurt. Danny doesn't keep cripples around.
Hayward's on a minutes restriction so I dont think making fun of his minutes will be too effective.

And he's kind of stuck with Hayward because of the contract.

Drk6DFOVAAAyzKf.jpg

Literally everything he does pisses me off.

Hayward's on a minutes restriction so I dont think making fun of his minutes will be too effective.

And he's kind of stuck with Hayward because of the contract.

I'm saying Morris should be playing more and Hayward less... because Marcus is currently playing better basketball.

I actually like the Jazz "tribute" to Gordo tonight.

On its face, it's a classy move by the organization. It also gives the fans a dedicated opportunity to boo the **** out of him, which I'm sure they expect. Win-win.

And they make him watch it while everyone boos... well played.

UTA is now -6 favorite. It was -2.5 earlier in the day.
I didn't bet as I avoid betting on my teams but still encouraged friends to do so when it was -2.5 (difference is huge). Because BOS is struggling offensively. They're ranked #26 in the league. UTA should defend well and BOS is exhausted on a back to back on the road. They played overtime last night @PHO.
UTA needs a W more than BOS. Bear curse is gone finally and they can't afford losing more home games.

Jazz players are saying it’s just another game. But I don’t believe it. They may say the right thing, but I guarantee they’re wanting to win bad. The message Haywood sent to his old teammates, ie. not good enough for me, was received loud and clear. They’re going to be ready.

I don’t get anyonr who defend haywood. The way he left the organization was sooooo bad. I get that it was his choice but you should at least tell someone face to face. Who ****ing write an essay on internet to tell they are getting a new job? This organization paid lots of money for him and everything. and you just decide to put sth on the internet to notify them?

disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'll be pretty disappointed with the organization if we do a tribute. The guy literally helped win one series in his career here.

After we've talked about it the next few days, I hope we unleash hell on Gordon. Every time he touches the ball, the fans should boo.

I'll be pretty disappointed with the organization if we do a tribute. The guy literally helped win one series in his career here.

After we've talked about it the next few days, I hope we unleash hell on Gordon. Every time he touches the ball, the fans should boo.
They put up a tribute video on their twitter. Maybe that's all they plan on doing.