What's new

The return of TroutBum!!!

I heard he doesn't talk politics around here because he refuses to pick on the mentally challenged. (except BeanDowns)

Over at the gutpile on the other hand...

I swear, everyone in Utah looks the same. I really want to drive down there and catch a Jazz game, but I worry I wouldn't be able to tell anyone apart.

Still going up against Wienerschnitzel or whatever that weird named guy's name was?

I think I remember reading that he actually left office early and they had to find someone to fill his seat. Could have avoided all that by electing the right guy the first time.

Good luck Dave!

I swear, everyone in Utah looks the same. I really want to drive down there and catch a Jazz game, but I worry I wouldn't be able to tell anyone apart.

I think he meant all Utah LDS members look the same, but lets not get into that lol.

If you go anywhere in downtown SLC, I'd say it's as big of a mixed bag if not a bigger one than most places.

I think he meant all Utah LDS members look the same, but lets not get into that lol.

If you go anywhere in downtown SLC, I'd say it's as big of a mixed bag if not a bigger one than most places.

There have been a few times when I told someone I was not LDS and they actually argued with me and said that I was. Ultimately they told me that even though I claim I'm not LDS they think I am because I look LDS.

Pretty hard to take something like that as a compliment, but at least from my limited travels the LDS girls in Utah ain't too hard to look at and I get the impression people think of missionaries as looking like the clean cut high school star quarterback type.

Do I look LDS?

Me2.jpg

Anyway..... this thread got off track. I'd vote for Dave just so I could call him "TroutBum" and council meetings. (If I lived in Taylorsville that is.)

Must spread rep.

Jim, lets drive down to Utah together. I'll bring a couple goats and a Persian rug to exchange for Scat's daughter's hand.

Why don't we just kidnap her, like in the old country? ;) Kidnap first, send goats to placate her father and brothers later. Also, check she's not the same fis as you beforehand.