What's new

The Walking Dead

Lori was needed to help shape Rick's psyche and with her death we saw the complete death of Rick and the reincarnation of Shane.

Without a "Lori" that would probably work. That would be a very aggressive cuthroat group. Shane was the start of the road that the governor is further down.

Im glad Lori died. Maybe the show can not suck now.

Also glad they kept T-Dog on through 2.4 seasons just to have him save the 2nd most annoying woman on the show.

hmmm i kinda wonder.
you hate women?
you gay?
should the show only consist of men?
arent you also hating on skylar in breaking bad?
are you a muslim and saying only males should be acting?

or are you just kinda slightly retarded

I kind of liked that they are pushing a fast paced show and are turning over character spots. Lori and T-Dog out and two prisoners in.

Edit: I say we see 3 more major character deaths (Ricks group) in this season. They end up with 9 people (Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Carl, Maggie, Herschel, black Prisoner, and 1-2 new people).

axle or however you spell his name
the white prisoner, follo0w me? ;)
in the comics he ended every sentenced with you follow me.
it was kinda anoying to read, but i liked him as a comic character.

so far in the show he only said follow me once :p
so they might not be overdoing it.

i was waiting for him to see you follow me. since i first knew he was axle

Actually felt bad for Lori at the end there. Didn't think that would happen. She also did a great acting job there. Didn't think that would happen either.

Perhaps. Interesting.

Yeah I was thinking along the lines of the baby has it but is immune so when the baby dies the baby is dead. No turning into a zombie no matter how it dies. Will they turn that into a "cure" for non dead people?

Lori was needed to help shape Rick's psyche and with her death we saw the complete death of Rick and the reincarnation of Shane.

Without a "Lori" that would probably work. That would be a very aggressive cuthroat group. Shane was the start of the road that the governor is further down.

Actually, I think Karl will head down this path very quickly.

I would have. He came at Rick. He played his hand and showed where he stood.

Only thing I would have done different is grab the guys arm thru the bars and held him there till the zombies had him then shut the door. Make sure he dies.

You say that now..

Is it Carrolls role to play as a overly dumb broad?

Rick loses her daughter, she dies and is a walker in a barn.

She then forgives Rick oh so much in Season 3, throws Shane under the bus like it was all well and dandy this whole time and says that "Shane would have never got us this far!"

How many bodies does Rick have hanging on him?

Shane?

Now, T-Dog uses himself as a decoy to save her life, and she stands there for a solid 1 and a half of a second before she runs...

I seriously do not get the production of this show, Shane should still be around, Rick/Andrew Lincoln (Dude is the biggest tool off the set) is the biggest bitch of a main character I've seen since a Val Kilmer film.

When you listen to the idiocy of fans, you start to become as dumb as them Mazzaro.

Point is im tired of Andrew CLUTTERBUCK's fake *** southern accent, his fake, overly expressive southern demeanor, just about everything.

I forgot though, people these days can't equate what and what is good. Most people want blood, guts, gore... and cheer on the "main character". Ricks cheered on mainly for that, being the man in a main character role. I want to see who Rick really was before this zombie apocalypse happened.. if he was a severe alcoholic cop who was abusive in his household, or just never gave a damn about his family. I don't see that, but from the first episode... you get the impression that he was doing something wrong at the house to make Lori say such a thing like that.

Also, anybody notice that they seem to be rushing EVERYTHING on this show? Even from the beginning credits you can just get a feeling that you are kind of in fast forward...

And what's with that tall *** inmate who acts like a bitch? Why is it that every "good guy" on this show acts like a complete BITCH? If you want a guy who can play a bitch, but at the same time be a badass in the process you should have just went out and got Nicolas Cage.

And wouldn't you feel like *** if you just watched your mom get killed, then to walk out the door to see all the walkers had disappeared?

"IM A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU RICK!"

"IM BETTER FOR LORI THAN YOU, MAN!"
Shane_Fix.jpg

Last edited:
You say that now..

I do say it. If you have a problem with that I really don't give a ****.
Carroll is a dumb character.

However I do disagree about Shane being this awesome guy.

Bodies he has hanging on him, Otis, Andreas sister, Carrols husband, and most of the other season 1 deaths. Shane was the leader at that time.

Are you high when you watch this show?

OK, thanks to the virtues of Netflix and online episode watching mediums, I am now up to speed on this show and series.

Someone else dies... I went on the web site and Glenn was digging a grave in a sneak preview segment. The two new prisoner guys ask if they can help somehow... Glenn sees what's-his-name-the-old-vet-guy in the distance, and says, sure, dig two more.

So that's 3 graves.

T-Dogg
Lori
and...
Who?

Either they find Carol, or someone else dies in the early moments of the next episode.

I've always thought rick was an idiot, makes bad selfish decisions, terrible actor, has a lame *** family .... blah blah ....

I do say it. If you have a problem with that I really don't give a ****.
Carroll is a dumb character.

However I do disagree about Shane being this awesome guy.

Bodies he has hanging on him, Otis, Andreas sister, Carrols husband, and most of the other season 1 deaths. Shane was the leader at that time.

Are you high when you watch this show?

Hahahah all those deaths are on Rick! You're the one that's high. He left for ATL to go get Merle.. But we blame that on Shane?

You sound like some badass, but I bet if you go to hold an inmate at bay while flesh eating zombies are hording him you'd get a shank to the neck.

Hahahah all those deaths are on Rick! You're the one that's high. He left for ATL to go get Merle.. But we blame that on Shane?

You sound like some badass, but I bet if you go to hold an inmate at bay while flesh eating zombies are hording him you'd get a shank to the neck.

Guy didnt have a shank genius. Use your damn head. Shane has no defenses set up and the zombies were able to get way to close. Rick was not around long enough and was still feeling his way.

As for your personal opinion of me I could care less.

Guy didnt have a shank genius. Use your damn head. Shane has no defenses set up and the zombies were able to get way to close. Rick was not around long enough and was still feeling his way.

As for your personal opinion of me I could care less.

I don't have a personal opinion, youre just talking noise... and how you know he didn't have one? Remember when Rick let them attack those first walkers and they were gutting them instead of going for their head?

those deaths are not on rick.
most deaths are on the people themself.
it's all about the choices you make how paranoid you are.

it's like syaing its the cops fault you got mugged in an alley because the cops where to late.