What's new

Theo Maledon

Joncolton

I know we talked a bit about this frenchy before the draft. Kid seems legit, and was arguably the best player on the floor tonight in a Suns - Thunder game.

Theo Maledon tonight: 33 points 5 rebounds 3 assists 10/18 FG 5/7 3PT 8/10 FT

Of course the best player was really CP3, but I digress.

at some point OKC's roster will be loaded with so many talents that they'd have to start giving them away for cheap. Could be Harden to Houston 2.0 in the making. not there yet though.

One of the obviously better prospects than the 4th string center the Jazz drafted with one of their only assets or avenues for adding talent. And I am on the record about it, FWIW.

But also, yeah. Sure. Whatever. Let's ****ing wallow in it.

Every rookie/young guy is going to look promising on OKC. They get free minutes and play in a ton of blowouts. Hughes might be averaging 15 ppg in okc

So now the bar for starting a thread about a player on another roster in the JAZZ FORUM is simply if a few people suggested drafting that player?
If PGAB has mentioned them, anything unfair game.

Jazz just busted their home winning streak, hold the best record in the league, are prepping for the playoffs. . .

But here's a thread on what some random rookie did in 48 minutes of garbage time. . .

So now the bar for starting a thread about a player on another roster in the JAZZ FORUM is simply if a few people suggested drafting that player?
Suggested as one of their many other suggestions. Pretty easy to be a Jazzfanz GM. Pick 5 or 6 guys you like before the draft and if one of them hits they're like "see, I told you so"...